3.) The Smiley Faced Sugar Cookie

Here ya go chappy #3!

Chapter Three:

(POV- Clarity Evers)

"So I met this guy-" Aspyn starts with a grin on her face.

"Oh boy." I interrupt and she slaps me.

"Shut up." Her face is already turning red and I'm thinking that this guy must be pretty damn awesome because Aspyn is smitten.

"I'm just kidding, go on." I urge as I grab the dish cloth and wipe down the counter.

She begins but I immediately stop her.

"Wait I thought you said 'Aspyn needs a break'" I tease and she fumbles with her fingernail.

"Yeah I know but I mean we are just friends and I just think he's cute. It's nothing serious or anything..." She says before scratching the back of her neck and I laugh.

"Okay now you can go on." I reply.

Oh Aspyn.

"His name is Aaron." She says her grin getting wider and wider.

"Ooh Aaron...That's it? That's all you know?" I ask jokingly and she blushes.

"Please tell me you didn't do anything. Why are you redder than this frosting!?" I lower my voice in a whisper as I point to the rich red frosting on the cupcakes for display.

She glances up at me and widens her eyes.

"Of course not! I didn't.. okay let's not talk a about that." She rushes out and I snort.

"It's just.. I really like him."

I laugh and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Aww how cute."

"Shut up." She replies with a tiny smile playing on her lips as she tightens her ponytail.

"So what's his personality, is he sweet?" I question as I continuously poke her shoulder like a child.

"Oh child you have yet to learn." She says as if she's confucius and I roll my eyes. 

She drops her dish cloth and rests her chin on her hand whilst leaning on the counter.

"He's tall, dirty blonde and has the most gorgeous eyes. He plays football at uni and has these muscles..." She continues in a dreamy voice and I chuckle.

"He's so sweet and- ..oh my god that's him!" She whispers as her eyes widen with terror.
I follow her gaze to the front of the bakery and I see a very tall blondie enter the bakery with an even taller brunette friend.

She gasps clearly not wanting the guy, now known as Aaron, to see her in this state.
When you're a girl who works at a bakery all day since 6:00am you don't really look so hot let's just say that.

She freezes for a couple of seconds before dropping to the floor and I stare down at her in astonishment not knowing what to do.

"Aspyn what are you do-"

"Um hi. Can I have a dozen glazed donuts please?" A deep voice asks me and I stop mid sentence before turning my head and trying to compose myself.