Chapter Fifteen

A few weeks had passed and Cody and Austin were back at Rachael’s house. Kat took Cody and Rachael back to the castle so he could see it. He loved it and was excited to be married there. They had the girls dresses picked out as well as Rachael’s. The bridle solon found the dress Rachael had sent to the consultant and once she put it on, she knew it was the one. It was a floral lace gown, with floral straps. 

“Are you ready?” Cody broke Rachael out of her thoughts.

She looked up at him, “Yes I am.”

They walked out to her car and drove off to Olive Garden. Cody reached his hand over to Rachael’s, taking hers in his, while keeping his other on the steering wheel. She looked over at him and smiled. 

When they walked in the restaurant  the hostess seated them and their waitress walked over not to soon after. They gave her their orders, not needing to look at the menu. She walked away and Rachael turned back to Cody, who had never taken his eyes off of her.

Rachael sighed, “What if I’m really showing by our wedding.. There’s two months, and I’m already a month and a few weeks..”

“Babe, stop..” Cody reached out and took her hand, “It’s going to be okay, I promise. It will be fine if you are, you will still look beautiful.” 

“I love you..” she said and the waitress walked over with their salad and break sticks. 

After dinner they went to the movie theater. When they walked in after buying their tickets Cody looked down at Rachael, “I know we just ate, but do you want anything?” he pointed to the concession stand. 

“Um, a blue slushy?” Rachael smiled. They walked over to the stand and Cody bought two. They walked into the theater to their movie and found seats close to the back.

Sam and Austin were laying together on the couch watching TV when Rachael and Cody walked in the house. They sat on the other side on the couch together, not paying attention to the TV. 

The next morning Cody opened his eyes and looked down, to see Rachael curled up next to him, with her head on his shoulder. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. She moved closer, wrapping her legs around his. He thought she woke up but when she didn’t open her eyes he knew she hadn’t. He leaned down and kissed her head. 

Twenty minutes later Rachael opened her eyes and looked up at Cody. He smiled at her and she smiled back, then kissed him. 

“It feels weird not going to dance today..” Rachael sighed.

“But you know you need to cut back.” Cody reminded her.

Rachael turned onto her stomach and leaned up to kiss him. He pulled her closer and kissed her back. 

When they walked downstairs Sam and Austin were sitting on the couch watching TV. They looked up when Rachael and Cody walked into the room and sat down. Rachael smiled at Sam and sat in Cody’s lap. They all sat there for a while, just watching TV.

Around noon Kat and Cassie showed up. They all decided to swim. When Rachael was in her suit she was standing in front of the mirror. Cody walked in and wrapped his arms around her, putting his hands over her stomach so she couldn’t see it. She sighed and turned around to face him. 

Kat’s phone started to ring. She jumped out of the pool. “Hey sweetie, what’s up?”

“I’m hungry. Do you want dinner?” Chris asked.

“Yeah, I’ll ask everyone else what’s going on.” she put the phone to her shoulder and asked if anyone else was hungry. They all said yes and decided on Denny’s. 

They had to wait for a while until a big enough table opened up for all of them. Cassie had called Aaron and he met them there. After they were seated the waiter went around the table taking orders.