"Time breaker"episode review

Hello there fellow miraculers!:D
It is I,Kitty,and I am doing another episode review!:D
"Time breaker"(English dub)aired recently so here is the review of it :3
---------------------------------
So the main plot of this episode is that Alex gets a present from her father on her 15 th birthday,the present is a watch(her family's heirloom),although the watch is supposed to be really old it seems that it has a holographic watch display(I have no idea how her great grandfather made holograms so long ago......was he a time traveler or somethin?....any theories guys?)
But when Alex competes with Kim,she gives the watch to Alya for safe-keeping.Alya has to record the competition for her blog,so she passes it to Marinette,who has to hold the banner.Then Mari nearly drops it and Adrien catches it.Then Chloé takes the watch from Adrien and drops it cuz she is a dumb poop nugget)(good job Chloé 👍🏼*sarcastic clapping for chloe*)
Then Alex rides over the watch resulting in complete destruction of the watch ....she blames everybody for breaking the watch.Marinette tries to calm Alex down,but fails.And Alex gets turned into "Time breaker"by the power of Hawkmoth's Akuma.Then time breaker goes on an endless quest to save her watch.
In order to go back in time,Time breaker has to "Tag "people out of existence and harvest their energy.Marinette transforms into ladybug and tries defeating time breaker.
(And Btw second plot is that Marinette's Parents are having a 20 year anniversary and Marinette is in charge of giving the ordered Eiffel tower cake to the red haired lady(forgot her name))
Then Cat noir arrives and they try defeating time breaker together.
But fail.
Ladybug fails at hitting Time breaker with her yo yo and Time breaker attacks her,but chat noir shields his lady.(*writes down a note into the giant book of Ladynoir* Ladybug wasn't so angry when Time breaker tagged Alya,but she was pissed when she tagged Chat noir out of existence)(AND THATS ACTUALLY THE FIRST TIME THE FANDOM KINDA DIED(in the "pre episode 10" times)HE SAVED HER ALTHOUGH HE KNEW HE WILL"DIE"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*explodes*)

.
.
Then Ladybug and Time breaker travel back in time(Back to the Past III)
Then Other Alex's watch breaks and she blames it on Ladybug(and gets turned into Time breaker)(again)(now there are two of them)
Then Marinette from the past meets ladybug from the future and doesn't believe that it's her at first,but then Tikki says she she can sense that it was in fact ladybug from the future(and that she could sense a Kwami or something )(BUT DOESNT THAT MEAN THAT WHEN ADRIEN IS CLOSE AND PLAGG IS WITH HIM(in a pocket or bag or whatever)TIKKI CAN SENSE PLAGG?!?!I HAVE A FEELING THAT THE KWAMIS KNOW WHO IS WHO!Cuz do you remember episode ten?Tikki said that Marinette was the one who Adrien talked about in the poem and most importantly Plagg took out specifically Marinette's card out of the whole pile!If he was choosing randomly,being the lazy peace of stinky cheese he is,he would take the closest one to him,BUT NO!He dove in to the pile and took SPECIFICALLY THAT ONE!THEY KNOWWWWW!They probably have a master plan to get Adrien and Marinette together......but hey! Thats just a theory(......A ML THORY #wudUpYoutubeReference)......BUT IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE JUST A COINCIDENCE)
Then Marinette leaves to give the cake to the red haired lady to avoid trouble from her parents and then comes back to help Ladybug and Chat noir.
Then we get one of the CUUUUUUTEST THINGS In THE WORLD.
When there was two Ladybug's and Chat  said "Two Ladybugs?I'm heaven~..:3"And smiled like a cute little cinnamon roll cat son which he is!(I died from cuteness overload (in the "pre episode 10" times)and I'm still dead)(JUST PROTECT THAT PRECIOUS CAT SON CHILD )🐞🐱🐞
Ladybug,I mean Ladybugs, used their lucky charms and defeated the time breakers.
Everything went back to normal and even the watch got fixed and everyone was happy :)

Some highlights:
1)CHAT NOIR'S SACRIFICE FOR HIS LOVE😱🐱🐞
2)CHAT NOIR THE CINNAMON ROLL PRECIOUS CAT SON CHILD WHO IS IN LOVE AND NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED.🐱
3)9 lives jokes
4)time related puns
3)Two Ladybugs 🐞🐞

Notes:
1)Alex's English voice reminds me of "Chloe"from "Life is strange"and I love it!:3 (and when she told her father about Marinette she said"she's one of the chicks I hang out with"I was like wow!Alex sounds definitely like Chloe from "Life is strange")
2)Juleka's voice and Nathanael's voice are actually pretty cool XD(we got to hear a little bit of them)(just a tiny bit but they were still cool XD)
3)Kim's voice wasn't what I was expecting but it was still good XD
4)I love the English dub so much!💓😊❤️😻👌🏼

So in conclusion this was an awesome episode!And I can't wait to watch the next one!:D
And CAT NOIR IS SUCH A PURE CINNAMON ROLL PRECIOUS CAT SON THAT I CANT EVEN😆😆😂😂😂🐱🐱🐱🐱❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕🐞🐱🐞❤️ :3

~Bug out guys!🐞😊✌🏼️