Episode 13!!!!LADRIEN!?

OH MY GOSH GUYS!!!!
I WATCHED EP 13 ANDDDD
I don't want to put too much spoilers here,Incase you haven't seen the ep yet,but I'll just a few things...
You can go to my Instagram page :Miraculous_kittybug  ,I have a link for the new ep there.
Or you could also go to my page here on Wattpad and find the link in my description/bio.
So yeah
SPOILER ALERT!
1)We got the cool mime dude as the villain and his power is pretty scary,like he used a FRICKING INVISIBLE CHAINSAW,COULD USE AN INVISIBLE CAR AND the most badass of them all......a FRIGGIN BAZOOKA!!!!A BAZOOKA!!!BA ZOO KAAAAAAA!!!
2)WE GOT A LADRIEN MOMENT!(A LADYBUG AND ADRIEN INTERACTION)OMG MY LITTLE SHIPPING HEART DIED!!I FANGIRLED SO HARD!(look at pic if you want!!)
3)WE GOT SO MUCH LADYNOIR~~~
It WAS BEAUTIFUL AND MY SHIPPING HEART DIED AGAIN FROM OTP SHIPPING OVERLOAD
4)CHAT NOIR IS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE DORKY LOVESTRUCK CAT SON CINNAMON ROLL!!
5)The mime guy FRICKING CUT THE ETHEL TOWER IN HALF!!!!THE FRIGGIN EIFFEL TOWER!!HE FRIGGIN CUT IT!!
6)The bus license plate said"Zag"on it,oh you sneaky little animators...
SPOILERS OVER
OK now a little story.....
When I was watching this episode,I was sitting in my car at the parking lot,waiting for my friend...
At a particular moment in the ep I FANGIRLED SOOO hard,that a lady who was walking past my car,looked at me like a I was the sharknado and walked away at sonic speed XD
Yep
Well that's it for now :)
Go watch the ep if you haven't yet!:D