Let Me Love You (16)

So this is kind of a filler but Jordan is a little more in this story. I am trying to get this story finished in seven more chapters plus an epilogue, so over those chapters all the lose ends will be tied and I am currently writing chapter eighteen and so just say the next few chapters will be a little short. I am also trying to figure out what I am going to write next and thought I should go for Only Time Can Tell Sequel.  Let Me Love You By Ne-Yo on the side and Colton Freaking Haynes is this as well he be playing Tyler.

Anyways tell me what you think.

Vote, comment, follow

love you lots

Rosie

xoxo

__________________________________________

 I couldn’t stop it and Jordon didn’t even move out the way from Carters hit. I didn’t even know what was going through Carters mind when he did that. Carter had no reason to hate him, yet he had just gone and punched him for no reason. Jordan didn’t make a sound and he just grabs his now bloody nose. Carter goes for another punch but this time, I get in between the two boys and stop Carter from hitting him.

    “What the hell, Carter! Why the fucking hell did you do that?”

    “Don’t you get it, Scarlett? You are going to get hurt, and I am going to be the one picking up the pieces. Jordan is a drug addict who drinks way too much and doesn’t care who he hurts. Are you sure you even what to be friends with a piece of trash like him?” I feel like crying as I stare at him and then Carter says, “God, I have wanted to hit you for so long. I mean, I didn’t believe at first that you were the guy Scarlett was with, but due to this hate you had for Tyler almost at once. I figured it out and I wouldn’t have been nice to you. You just thought that anyone who could be friends with Scarlett was a dick. Did you tell her what you did to me, Jordan?” I turn around and Jordan has the kitchen towel, wiping the blood from his face.

     The blood is still running down his face as he says, “No, because I only just started talking to her again. Carter, if you care about her so fucking much then why the hell is she going to my brother for advice? Why do you keeping hanging out with your girlfriend more than her? Why did she sleep through every guy she could at boarding school? Why didn’t you ever go and see her and tell her how you really feel? And why did you punch me when you know that I will always be a high priority for Scarlett than you’ll ever be.” There was a long silence in which Carter took the time to storm out the room. Soon after, I hear the front door slam shut. Jordan doesn't say anything but it doesn’t take long for Tyler and Harrison to come through the door with my mother trailing behind them. Jace made a little appearance but walked straight over to the candles and took the seat that Carter had just sat on a minute before.

    “Jordan, what a huge surprise. I didn’t know that you and Scarlett were friends.”

    “It’s only recent.” Her eyes turn to him and before anything else is said, she notices his bloody face and walks over to him. She gets some more tissue and makes him sit down on the chair before leaning his head back and pinching his nose.

    “May I ask what happened? I know you don’t have the best past, so if you don’t want to say then that's okay. It’s just that a sixteen year old boy shouldn’t be so bruised.”

    “Um…well.” His eyes dart to me and I nod my head as I'm standing in the candle light. “It was Carter.” This shocks everyone in the room including Tyler, who looked pretty smug about him having blood coming down his face.

    “Jordan, I don’t like people-” I cut off my mom before she finishes her sentence.

    “Mom, it’s true. I saw it happen. I was just going to get Jordan a beer from a fridge and then, out of nowhere, Carter just punches him in the nose.”