"No. Running around ten laps is not enough. I have already thought of a punishment for her." - he said which cause both you and the rep. gasped in surprise.

"B-but--" - the guy said stuttering but was cut off by him.

"Are you opposing me?" - he said turning around and looking at the rep. (A/n: gawd I can even visualize how he looks like gaaaawd ; u ; ) Which made the rep. answer quickly. "N-no." - he said scared the shit out of him. And then faced you again.

"You can now go." - he said looking at.. Where? You thought. Even the rep. Didn't know if it was for him or for me. Nevertheless, I started walking.

"Not you. Him." - he said slightly tilting his head. And the rep immediately walk off, while I stopped on my tracks.

"Meet me at the student council room later, I'll tell you your punishment." - he said his face close to yours, and you could even hear your heart beats so loud and you just hoped that Akashi didn't feel or heard that. Then he let go of you and started walking, leaving you.

What was that?! You thought, and let go of a deep sigh, catching your breath. (A/n: he just takes your breath away) You started walking your way to your room.

"Ohayou.." - you said your energy almost drained because of Akashi.

"Woah. You almost made it. Lucky for you, our homeroom teacher hasn't arrived yet." - your best friend said.

"Really..." - you said your face twitching. I don't think I have enough luck for today. You thought, and remembered what just happened a while ago.

-

"So, did he notice you this time?" - your best friend ask as both of you eating your lunch at the rooftop.

"Totally." - you said and gigggled. Truth be told, sometimes you being late was on purpose, just to have Akashi notice you.

Yes. You like Akashi. Even though you're scared of him, you still do the things that's against the school rules so that he might notice you. Then you told your best friend what happened a while ago.

"OMG! Seriously?" - she said as she gasped and squealed, while you just nodded.

You didn't know what to feel. To be happy 'cause finally he noticed you and he even talked to you, or be nervous and scared of what his punishment might be.