Chapter 16:assessment day (boys)

Coles pov

Today was like any other day except it was the boys assessment day we had the whole day to plan out how to make our partners beg for us to fuck them tom james and jack have already put there plan into action but me and rick are sitting in class slamming our heads on the desk exhausted. "Did you" "yep and you" "all night" rick said as we both sighed in exhaustion "gees Tanisha kept me up all night fuck she has energy to spare" "and anna kept me up she wanted to try nearly every position and we wouldn't change till i hit my climax".

Rick and i hop up a sluggishly moved down to the cafeteria were anna and Tanisha who for some reason were smirking slyly at us grabbed us and dragged us to outside. "Look darling rick we made you and cole a picnic to eat together" i look dead straight at the food and tackle tanisha hugging her on the ground "your the best babe" as rick and i go for the food the girls grab our collars and smirk slyly again "darling rick dont you know you have to earn that food the rule is you have to get an A on your report card for sexual education " "same with you cole and you two cant eat anything besides bread till you do" as Rick and i hear we both think THAT THERE DEMONS.

5:00pm Ricks pov

As i walk up the stairs with anna i look to her and say to her "follow me ok anna" in a sexual voice grabbing her ass firmly. We head to our dorm and i smirk slowly unzipping my black hoodie and flicking my hoodie up covering most of my crimson red hair making sure she stares "you me bed baby  lets go wild" anna jumps back shocked to hear my sexual smooth voice in the all so  silent room "p-pardon darling rick i-i dont understa- woah!?" I pull her down to the couch and pin her down slowly grazing her smooth necks skin and then bites sending a wave of excitment through her body. I begain to kiss up anna's neck to her lips and slowly but deeply kisses her passionately, as we kiss a soft moan slips from her soft lips as i rub my hand slowly on her clit under her lace panties "somebodies excited" "uh d-darling d-don't say that" she bites her lip blushing shyly making me want her instead, Danm shes bad.

Annas pov

W-why does my darling rick tease me so much its unbearable, i spin him around and wrap my legs around his waist kissing him so patiently using my tongue. "Ah darling w-what are you d-doing" "whats wrong sexy you scared" "n-no i-I'm just shocked thats all i mean your bei-" I let out quite a loud moan as my darling rick slams me against the wall using his erect member to grind against my sensitive spot "don't you want master massive present" "PLEASE MASTER I NEED YOU".
Only he can make me this way my darling rick i cant loose you i need you forever.

Coles pov

Danm it 4 hours till 12am and i haven't even started besides were is that girl. I walk to our room to find Tanisha with a vibrator "c-cole u-um I'm not doing what you think I'm doi-" i put my hand over her mouth and whisper seductivly in her ear "lets be a little rough to night baby" i watch as her eyes widen but with lust i go down on her and start kissing up her inner thigh to her entrance and start licking it with the tip of my tongue i listen as she moans pushing my head into her crotch more making my tongue slide in a bit she screams quietly in lust "more baby more" "mmm sorry Angel but im good but i have something you could have a try of" i slowly unzip my pants and my undies and my big hard dick starts throbbing in her face as she stares wanting it she grabs onto it and shoves it all in and relentlessly sucks.

===========================
Hey guysjust here to ask if u want a sub chapter for these couples to bang or not upto use doe but have a good day/night u perverts 🤘🏻😄☝🏻