chapter 11.5: last night in france

Hey guys im back just go wattpad on my phone sorry for not uploading but heres the second part enjoy

Tanishas POV

As i get pushed down onto the bed the black haired boy gets ontop and starts to enter me. mmm it feels so good Even though were having sex im scared yet every thrust inside me is a wave of pleasure through my body it sends shivers straight through my body I just cant get enough. "hey big bro dont let her have all the fun" madison as sly as always pulls her panties down and sits on my face the bloody bitch ill "oh hurry up already tanisha hurry up and eat my pussy already" .fine if she wants it she'll get it I grab her legs and pulls her down harder and start to lick and finger her pussy "hey wait stop not to intense hey listen" I ignore her and keep licking *lick* *moan* making her reach her climax the bitch squirts on my face "hey why'd u do that!" "Its not my fault u kept licking" we both got into a big argue until cole stepped in "shut up geez u to are loud its night time so shut up or goto sleep" we both looked at cole and lept onto him.

3rd person POV

As the two girls on both sides of him looked into his eyes they go down to his dick and place there boobs on his dick covering his dick in plump squishy heaven they both start to to move there boobs at the same time *h-hey stop it* cole said shocked in pleasure "not until you give us that creamy juice we want" tanisha said and both going faster and faster until cole came. The huge loads of cum covered both girls boobs and faces all three panting falling asleep.

Next morning arrived quickly and the two lovers were packed and ready to go "I guess this is good bye sis we'll catch up soon I promise" "yea okay" madison said smiling also getting a peck on the cheek she blushed a bit saying bye. Hours later we meet the the two lovers with madie and lily (dont know those two goto chpt 3) "so how was your trip madie" cole said casualy "good you arnt still mad at me for trying to prank your girlfriend" "maybe" madie walks over to my chair and leans in to whisper to me "dont be so harsh baby dont you remember what happend 3 years ago I still think you taste the best" madie walks back to her chair and smirks "um so anyway back to school huh I wonder what type of classes we'll get since we now have lost are virginity " lily said frantically trying to change the mood "by the way cole, tanisha... you know you cant let the school know about your relationship" "yea" tanisha siz before a awkward silent moment "so who cares it doesnt matter now its future us problem lets just enjoy now" cole lies down and falls asleep, "WHAT WE HAD HOMEWORK" cole siz franticly while lily and tanisha sighs "idiot" "thats cole for you hehe" lilly said not suprised as all this goes on madie is looking at tanisha evily.