Chapter 7:that day, they lost it

Tanishas pov

Why, why did he i cant i wont forgive him. i couldn't stop the tears from forming the rain poured down on me as i ran away, away from that basterd the one who broke my heart why should i forgive him i thought we had something special but i was wrong. i walked through a park still crying with blood shot eyes out of nowhere three men appeared "hey sweetie you look lost why dont you come with us" the man started to laugh "yea we can show you a good time" the third man grabbed my hand "go away" i slap him in the face he turned back to me and said "you bitch wait until were done with you" the first man grabbed me by the arm and befor they could take me away i looked up to the top of the stairs he was standing up there why him any one but him. his voice was low dark and overpowering "let go of her now" "and what are you going to do boy" he gave a smirk to them and lept down straight at the man who held me with one blow he went down the cloaked boy quickly grabbed me before i fell the two others still in shock got attacked, third one went down next then the 2nd one was up against a wall whimpering the boy grabbed his cloak threw it to the ground and as the cloak falls the man took a glance of his face it was cole why would he, save me. "Listen up ill only say this, this girl here is mine and no one can have her got that and tell your friends" the second man nodded and ran away for dear life. i push away from cole and slap him across the face "ow what was that f-" "why did you do it why did you kiss her" cole drops his hands and hugs me for what he did why, why didnt i push away "im sorry tanisha i was dumb I shouldn't have done that please forgive me im sorry i couldn't live without you because i love you" i sigh face palming "fine then only this one time" he looks up shocked yet happy befor he could say anything i stopped him by grabbing his shirt and said "but ill only forgive you if you do something for me and you show me a fun time... big boy" i grab him down there only to see him red as a tomato.

Normal pov

As tanisha sat on the bed cole walked out of the bathroom only wearing his pants he said what tanisha wanted him to say and that was "please mistress punish me ive been such a bad boy" cole was pushed to the bed and his pants came of quickly showing his hard dick tanisha wanted it badly but she stopped and let cole touch her boobs he'd did more then that he slowly moved his hand down to her vagina
And played with it she moaned so much she loved it when his tounge would lick her pussy the right way she loved it to much she couldnt help but to start sucking on his hard dick he started to moan as well he told her to stop but she didnt and she got a load of cum in her mouth "mmmm delicious master your cums so gooood but i want you main course come on penetrate me make me moan" coles dick was at the entrance of tanisha he rubbed the head of the dick on her entrance she let of a big erotic moan telling him to hurry
Cole entered her the feeling of him thrusting inside her made her so horny
she took it out her self to give him a hand job so she could get his big load of hot cum to drench her "im gonna cum!!!" He shouted and bam hot cum was all over her and she loved it to finish it was pashing and even then she put his dick back inside her they went on for hours.