chapter 12:telling her the truth

Tanisha POV

Sigh somethings making me feel uncertain, I lie in the bath thinking about cole, lizzy and madie. like what happend when I saw them in the window and liz took him some where and what did madie whisper to him. I have to know, the black haired boy comes in smiling "hey hows the bath" "good, cole I need to ask you something please be honest like you always are and tell me what madie whispered to you and what lizzy did to you the day before we went to paris" after I mentioned that the grin on coles face changed to a very serious look "well theres no going back I suppose, I knew eventually you would find out well get ready.

"On the day before the trip to paris I asked lizzy what the suprise was she told me it was france and I had asked her if I could spend my days with my family she refused untill I made a deal with her she let me stay with them to settle something while in return I, satisfy her once when ever she asks" I lay in the bath feeling mixed emotions I know I should stop him but he needed to finish the score with his parents and I cant deny him that "yea but she dragged you into the empty class room why" "to tell me her end of the bargin* "but what about madie...." "3 years ago I fucked her....im sorry" what he couldnt have. Tears run down my face as I cryed he knew I had every right to cry he fucked who I hate and he lied about his virginity im so so...

Coles POV

I stand there looking at the girl I love crying, unable to do anything, feeling useless. I try to approach her but she slaps me and says "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ANIMAL" she starts to cry harder unable to stay I fled from the room and outside making my way to the town. While walking through town I bump into somebody I didnt want to see "huh oh sorry si-... cole what are you doing here by your lonesome" "uh lizzy... none of your business" I stammer back a bit scared of those seductive eyes and voice. "You seem upset why dont you let me cheer you up" "liz get off me wai-" she knocked me unconscious.

"Huh hey were am I lizzy" im blindfolded and I feel chained up this wont be good, "naww im sorry I just like it a bit, rough" she said while grabbing me down there wait, lizzys a masochists? shit this wont end good "let me out now or so help ill-" "youll do nothing you dont want me telling the principle about your little relationship with tanisha it would be a shame if she got expelled" "your black mailing me arnt you.... what do you want" "I want what tanisha has your little friend I wanna play with it tonight" lizzy sid while rubbing down there. She takes the blindfold off and makes me look down making me watch her suck my dick "jees would you stop" "but your little friend wants me to keep going" and she continues to suck. Its not my fault its hard any guy would be if they were straight and into masochists or normal girls "AAHH" "ooo wow coley woley you sure came alot" "shut up the faster you get it done the faster I can get back to tanisha" she stops and looks at me "WHATS SO FUCKEN SPECIAL ABOUT THAT SLUT IM HOTTER AND GOT A BIGGER RACK WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY BOY I CANT HAVE" "because, I, dont, like, you" with that she had enough she unchained me and gave me a card and my clothes "whats this" "its for her she'll forgive you" "you kne-" "honey i know everything now go-" I kiss her on the cheek and run back to tanisha.

When I get back I see her on the couch ready to stab her self. She goes for the finishing stab until I intervened getting stabbed in the arm. "AH" "c-cole why are you here and why did you" "here read it" I give her the card and fall back leaning on the coffe table taking out the knife. "c-cole" "yea" she leaps onto me kissing me and hugging tightly "please dont leave me again I love you I love you so much" I smile thanking lizzy in my head and hug her back "shhh I wont I promise I love you" "babe" "yea" "can I sleep here on you" "alright" I kiss her forhead and let her sleep but befor i let her sleep i had taken care of the stab wound plopped onto the couch and drifted to sleep with her.on me.