Chapter 8:His parents. The ones who created the devil

Cole's pov.

Were am i im in a corridor right? yea i am but why is it so dark wait i yea i think i found the door. as i peek through i hear a lullaby i knew when i was a child a pail skinny girl was singing it near a fire. as she sung she points to a mirror i look over to see that im wearing a black suit. the song stops i look over to see she was gone "welcome home son" "uh father why are you hear" "nice work on your sister" i look down to my hand to that she shes dead. Her body has be cut up but I didn't do this did I. "Now finish the job" father moves from his place showing tanisha tied up "please dont cole" whats going on my body wont listen stop it dont. i look over to the mirror why am I smiling get out away from her stop no dont "STOP!". I-i was dreaming "hey cole whats wrong" tanisha gives me a hug and asks what happened i sit in the bed silent as quiet as a statue why did that happen.

3rd person pov

In the diner the 3 teens cole,tanisha and madison were having breakfast "master cole and mistress madison your parents have arrived" a butler said "thank you for informing us" madison said. the doors open and two faces cole never wanted to see were right there the man opens his mouth "good morning madison, son how are we" "great thank you" "shit now that your hear" cole said sounding like he had the intent to kill somebody "now now dont be so harsh to your fa-" "ill be in my room" cole walks of looking at his father with deathly eyes. "sigh such trouble these day oh and tanisha so nice to see you again its been 5 years hasnt it" coles mother says with joy "yes it has but um will cole be okay" "yes yes he'll be fine just let him be but may we talk to you".

At 7:25pm cole walks down to the lounge to find were his parents would usually be "well look whos back come sit down with us we just had a interesting talk with tanisha so come and tell us whats been happening for the past 3 ye-" "cut the crap out!" cole flips the table over getting there attention "well fine then honestly son you are crap when it comes to patients a good assassin should always be patient that is if you still wanna be in the governments good side but let us cut to the chase" coles mother comes back with lucci (lu-chi) our head butler "go on kill him you know you wanna after all you were born a vallier" "your wrong im not like you i wont become a assassin for the government and you cant make me" cole storms out but stops from the words his mother says "it would be a shame if that tanisha girl was to i dont know have a accident" cole stops and shock and turns around his hair covered his concerned eyes "fine" as cole grabbed the knife tanisha walked by and noticed cole through the creak she peaked in to see in horror cole ripping apart lucci. when the deed was done coles mother open the door wide cole looks over to tanisha she was shocked horrified he thought in his head "no why she shouldn't have seen that" "cole why did you d-" in no time cole sprinted out the door and ran away to the town she saw him a deferent way and what she did was. she followed him she wanted to reach out to him help him and she never knew why.