Chapter:5 Paris the city of sex

As the bright sun rose little by little bit's of light crept through the blinds and lit the room telling the two naked teens to wake up. Cole being the most sluggish of the two was still asleep but either way Tanisha got up looking like she had a hangover and felt something squishy and sticky in her hands she moved her hand around and it got harder and harder just realising her hand was on cole's dick. shore she gave him a hand job & blow job but still it felt different for some reason like something inside her made her blush but she was fine atleast thats what she had believed she started moving away from the boy and fell to the floor "ow shit!" "Huuh what happened who's oh Tanisha what are you doing on the floor" she looked a little annoyed yet embarrassed so she just got up and got ready not talking all morning she was just embarrassed and thought of last night. While tanisha was walking down the corridor she saw cage she ran over to him to give him the news about how they had finished there list of foreplays and outhers, "oh thank you tanisha say in 9 days come to the pac all groupings that have finished the list will be meeting there for a surprise make sure you come ok" with a smile on her face and a nod she walked of swaying her butt side to side she did not mean to (she did that when she felt excited and very happy) but she did anyways waving while walking off through the corridor giving cole the news at breakfast .

2 days remain. In Tanisha's math class she sat there bored steering out the window she pondered to her self what was the surprise. she looked down to the lower level of the school finding cole talking to liz in the corridor what were they talking about. ((Cole's pov)). I see now so thats what the suprise is, fuck this is bad. "So there you have it thats the surprise now you have to keep your side of the deal little coley woley" she giggled so innocently yet what she wanted was so, bad "i told you to never call me that" she grabbed me by the tie "dont be like that i know you liked it now come on lets go" she dragged me by the tie to her room and. ((3rd person)). there gone tanisha thought in her head then she looked back up to the board and continued her work.

Today was the day it had been nine days since the talk with cage and all freshmen that had filled in there list had met in the pac for the meeting. every 1 was in there pairs no suprise that madie was there tanisha looked over at her the two girls eyes locked tanisha looked away and then to the floor and clinched to coles shirt. cole looked down to tanisha she looked worried he lowered to tanisha's ear and whispered that everything will be okay he placed his arm around her and kept her close his eyes filled with joy and happiness when he looked at tanisha but looking back at madie his eyes filled with anger and cold heartedness madie noticed and took a step back out of fear. finally liz walked up with cage and spoke enthusiastically "good morning freshman's you all have finished your lists so you have been granted the right to lose your virginity's and just as a treat the principal has given all of use a treat we are all going to paris the city of love but for us the city of sex you will be loosing your virginity's there come back with out loosing your virginity and youll be kicked out of the school. alright have fun!! .the buses will be here shortly" liz said winking making all the students red as roses and also worried. Especially cole tanisha noticed he was quite to quite something was bothering him but what.

Thanks guys for reading this time i wanted to go into more like depth if that makes since cuz a comment said i wasnt putting not enough depth into my story so i hope this is alot better tell me if it is and u want me to put more time and effort to this and if u want to know what liz did to cole just tell me thx guys ur awesome have a good one