Chapter 11:last night in france

Hey guys before we start I went and changed it up a bit so the two siblings get a stronger bond if u know what i mean and yes only in this chapter maybe i will have cole the older brother have sex with madison his younger sister and this will be a two parter so yea enjoy!

(Back at the mansion)

As the suductive moon light glowed through the window of coles room a pink haird girl crept in to see cole she got closer to him not noticing the girl sitting down in the corner it was tanisha "you know he's mine now madison" "huh but hes my brother and i love him more" "no i love him more and hes mine" the two argued for a while getting louder and louder till cole woke up "hey whats the big idea on waking me u-!" The two girls quickly looked over to him and got the same idea they sat on each side of him the two girls didnt take there eyes off him "um... Girls why are use looking at me like that" "big bro tell me you love me more" madison said so innocently and put his hand in the middle of her breasts cole turned a hot pink in his face. "he-hey sis wat are you do-" tanisha decided to shut him up by kissing him. tanisha pulls back and says "you love me more right babe" cole scared to answer because of what will happen next quietly sits waiting for it to pass by luckily it did. "come on big bro say you love me more" "as if bitch he loves me more" the two start to fight again tanisha tackled madison on the bed rolling around the thing was those two were in night gowns and cole could see there panties actually how they were fighting looked a bit sexual and turned cole on "hey tanisha stop that mmngh" madison bit her lip and moaned as she got her pussy rubbed by tanishas leg "not until you say cole loves me- mmnnggh gah" "its not nice huh bitch" madison did the same only with her fingers. "could you to have some restrain and stop it!!!" "Bro join us come on hmhm" tanisha nods in agreement "wha-what the hell what just happened" cole going even redder in his face. cole thought one moment there at each outhers throats and now at each others pussy danm it they look good even though ones my sister shes just to sexy.

(Coles POV)

Whats going on at first those two were fighting now look at em wait weres sis going "ill be right back you two" madison leaves and comes back with a bottle of wine "why dont we play a game. big bro you have to serve us wine but with your mouth" i look over to tanisha who looks a bit pissed maybe cuz of Madison's idea. i take the bottle put some wine in my mouth and serve tanisha first making her forget what she was thinking about i cant help but see a bit dribble out of her mouth well kissing and it makes me wanna just "gah c-cole what are youuuu oooooo" i start to grab her ass and squeeze it making her moan but i take another mouthful and serve her again i feel a bit drunk though. while serving her madison tugs on my shirt "come on bro give me some" "alright then here" as i get closer she quickly leaps on to me and smashs her lips onto mine sh-shes pashing with me and shes so good. I pull away for a second "what no bro please" she quickly puts some more wine in my mouth and makes me feel really drunk she comes back and has another serveing.

(Madisons POV)

Mmmm this is the inside of cole its warm a-and its feels good i need more. I give him his 5th mouthful and make him serve me again mmmm its so good i feel hot i-i "gah madi stop your grinding on me" "i cant it feels to good i dont wanna stop mm" i keep going and going until tanisha pushs me off and rips my panties off "gees getting wet over your own brother and you getting hard over your sister both of use are perverts but..." Tanisha pulls my gown up showing my dripping wet pussy i blush knowing coles looking "now lick it" tanisha said looking cole straight in the eye wait what hes going down there "no bro you shouldnt but ah bro ah cole yes aaahhh mmm coles licking me yes keeping going im gonna cum!!!" I let off a loud scream trembling from how hard i cummed as cole comes up i see his face covered in my cum and i blush.

Cole gets up and pulls his pants and underwear down showing his hard meaty cock which sent shivers down my spine thinking of what i would let him do to me i get on my knees and ask "do you want me to suck it cole" he nodded sheepishly and i grab it h-hes throbbing in my hand i move my hand back and forth watching its size grow. "b-bro your cocks so big and hard its throbbing so much" "stop looking already its embarrassing" "im gonna enjoy drinking all your cum so make sure to release it all in my mouth kay " i said while giggleing but bro had that what's happening face but i knew he liked it "alright im gonna start now".

I start to lick from the bottom to the top and then take a mouth full and repeat when i looked up i saw the cutest embarrassed face ive ever seen him do "bro are you ready" i start to suck his meaty dick getting faster and faster *slurp* *suck* gees hes so big in my mouth and it just tastes amazing "m-madie wait dont do that ill cum in no time" "what do you mean, this" i take in ever inch of coles cock its so good my body feels hot now "madie i cant take it aahh!!" H-he came his white liquid explodes into my mouth theres so much and its thick I slowly take the dick out of my mouth so no cum drops out i gulp down every drop in satisfaction "c-cole you just cummed so much in my mouth and i-i loved it" he turns red again and looks off to the now very aroused tanisha "hey babe you ok... your not horny are you" "NO" "then why are you fingering yourself, how about we fix that huh" cole looks over to me and smiles what does he have in store this time.