Chapter:1 New school new life

It was a bright morning at the apartment. cole had just received his letter of acceptance from s.e.a but what he didn't know was the true purpose of s.e.a it was a sex academy he was very excited his new school life was just beginning.

When he had got there all freshmen lined up to enter the pac when every one had settled a girl and a boy walked up onto the stage "hello my name is cage and this is liz and well this isn't your typical academy" every one started to talk amongst them selves when cage said that "calm down boys and girls this school is called s.e.a cuz it stands for sex education academy now before you speak we need to give use a folder it will have ur normal school timetable with addition to the sex classes a key to ur dorms youll be grouped with someone from the opposite gender once you have your folder please go outside to find your partner then go to your dorms class's start tomorrow now let us start"

When cole had his folder he walked out and already saw his partner she was blonde and beautiful with eyes that were as blue as the sky"wow tanisha your my partner long time no see" "cole is that you?" cole nodded "so your the cutie thatll be my partner huuh" "huuh wait rrrrggghh dont call me cute" with that cole grabed tanishas arm not to tightly and dragged her to there dorm tanisha wanted to say something but she could since the fiery angry aura admitting from him.

when they got to the room it looked like a 5 star room there were 3 doors they both checked "well theres are room but theres one bed" "wait does that mean we have to sleep together" "im sleeping on the couch" cole had said sheepishly but maintaining his angry look, In their bedroom was a beautiful bathroom the bath and shower were big enough for two and they had a walk in closet in the closet were a couple of cosplays like teacher cop and some others ,Tanisha picked up one and it was black lingerie "yo whats that" "NOTHING!" Tanisha said in a high pitch scream her face red as a tomato. And Lastly was the third room when they looked in they both went went silent the red started to to goto there cheeks it was a "games room" full of sex toys and sex games they both looked at each other in silents they slamed the door and moved on.

"hey theres rules here see" tanisha said. The rules were
1.no one can enter your room except your roommate
2.if you are a freshmen you cannot loose your virginity until you have completed a check list
3.no fighting in school grounds
4.no relationships
5.you can not do anything sexual with outher students only your roommate. The list went on and lastly they checked the check list
1.must be comfortable with being naked with your partner
2.must be able to except his/her tung in your mouth
3.must give ur partner a blow job 4.must give ur partner a hand job 5.pole dance for partner
6.give partner oral sex
7.let the female of the pairing do what they want with the male for 30 minutes
8.sleep together naked

When tanisha had pulled her head up she saw a young black haired boy this was, cole, he wasn't so vicious as she thought he was. He kinda reminded her of a black cat she had known him for 3 years and yet this was the first time she saw him as not the angry boy she use to hang out with but a gentle cute boy. with a giggle and a smile she went to bed.