Chapter:3 a girls day out

Tanisha pov
Flash back

"SHUTUP! i-i love you alright ever since w-" *flashback ends* why did i kiss him im such a dummy wait do i have feelings for him no that's ridiculous. I get a call from liz saying if i was free and if i was i should meet her at the front of the school. when i got there the most popular girl in school madie was with liz along with lily our class rep "hey guys why we all here" "well tanisha you 3 are our top 3 freshman so i thought we could all hang all three of your partners are busy so lets go to the town".

When we arrived we went around town looking at the shops it was so fun but while we were getting lunch i just had to make fun of madie I think she's gonna want revenge. We had to return to the academy but It was pretty fun i think we all bonded except for me and madie when madie left liz grabbed me and lily's arm and went to a room in the academy with, poles? "alright ladies now the fun part im gonna teach you two how to pole dance" liz started to giggle while me and lily stayed there in shock "why us two" "because your two partners are quite fond over you two so why not make them want you like crazy" liz said with enthusiasm. there was no getting out of this. for 3 hours liz showed us or these types of technics i was a bit embarrassed at first but i got use to it but luckily it was over i grabbed my stuff and started walking to the dorm.

While i was walking through the courtyard i saw madie with her friends "oh hi tanisha you know you humiliated me at the shops today so, im gonna humiliate you this bucket is filled with white paint and water which looks like cum and with the phone were gonna make you look like a slut". why, why would she go this far i just made a joke and shes going to make me expelled, the boys with her start to pour the bucket its over my reputation all of its over. Before the liquid could touch me something got in the way wait it was cole. "Well why dont ya look at that my princess is getting into trouble" "go away cook you dont belong he- " "shut it madie im not in a good mood your picking on Tanisha and you got my favourite jacket ruined i think ill take your phones" cole took the phones from them and crushed them with his foot "hahaha that was fun next time itll be your backs then your leg then finally... Your heads now scram" the group of friends scurried off fast. "Tha-thank you for that" "no problem ill do anything for my princess" i started to go red why did he have to say that "im not your princess!!" After he picked me up he just started laughing then took me to the dorm to get cleaned while we were going up the stairs I whispered to him "lets finish the sex list" he blushed and just kept walking.