Book One; Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"Good morning boys and girls! You all know who these two are! Harry, Liam," he said gesturing towards the two attractive boys. They gave small waves while Simon continued, "As you all know, it is tradition that at the end of camp we have a music competition called The Final Jam. You can sign up if you want to and compete against others for the best musical talent. The winner will receive a chance to record a song with One Direction themselves and go to LA with them!"

We all sat in shock. I was so going to perform an original song! I had to finish the one I was singing by the lake last night! Maybe Harry can help me! I was snapped out of my thoughts when Simon continued.

"If you are interested, the sign up sheet is right here for this week only," He said taping it to the wall. "However, right now, we are going to get to know new instruments! Everyone, please pick an instrument you aren't too familiar with."

I looked around the room but the thing was, I knew how to play almost every one in the room! But I saw a guitar that looked interesting so I picked it up.

"Now the boys will come around, along with me, and help each of you out!"

I noticed Harry walk towards my direction first.

"Hi," he smiled at me.

"Hi, what brings you over here?"

"Just helping you out, is all"

"Oh yeah? What makes you think I need help?" I replied smiling at him.

"I can tell by the way you're holding that guitar, you need a little help. But don't worry that's why im here love," he winked.

Love. I liked that. The way it rolled of his tongue. Love. Loveee. Love-

"Hello?" He snapped his fingers. Shit. I was staring off into space. My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

"You look cute when you're embarrassed," Harry nudged me. Wait. What did he just say?

"Oh...thanks," I giggled and tried to hide my red face.

"Okay want me to help you now?" He asked.

"Sure," I replied even though I knew how to hold a guitar. I just want an excuse for him to stay.

"Ok so hold it like this," he placed my left hand on the neck of the guitar and my right on the front of it.

"Here I'll help you out a little," we were standing up and he came behind me, putting his large hands around my petite ones, helping me place my hands on the guitar. When our hands touched, I felt all tingly inside. He held my hands still, with his tall figure over mine. He started to strum the guitar with my hands under his. I blushed at his touch and at our position.

"See? Not so hard once you get the hang of it!"

"Thank you, Harry." I turned around to face him.

"Anytime love. So are you signing up for final jam?"

"Yeah I definitely want to compete in it! It sounds like fun to win!" I smiled.

"You just wanna win to record a song with us!"

"Not true! I actually love winning." The laughter died down a bit and it suddenly grew silent between us. I looked down at my hands and back to his eyes. He was staring at my lips.

Just as he was going to say something else, a bitter voice came from in front of us. I flinched.

"Harry can you teach me how to play guitar next?"

Taylor. That bitch. She had to ruin the moment! I was going to punch her in the face right there but I couldn't.

"Um yeah sure I guess..." Harry replied unsure.

"Thanks again Harry," I smiled at him.

"No problem, maybe I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Of course!"

"Come on I don't have all day!" Taylor's voice, once again, cut into our conversation.

"Good luck," I whispered in Harry's ear. He just chuckled and I walked over to where Eleanor, Perrie, and Dani were.

"Holy shit Aria! That was so cute!" Dani exclaimed.

"I know! I wish I was you!" Perrie stated.

"Well Taylor doesn't have a problem with stealing people's love life," Dani said.

"Guys it's not my love life!"

"Yet..." Eleanor smirked at me.

"Oh God, you guys are so weird sometimes." I told them.

"You've known us for like twenty-four hours!" Perrie said laughing along with the others.

"Shut up," I mumbled laughing slightly.

* * * *

HELLO

So how is it? Leave your comments please

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TOO! Its like 2am and I spent over an hour writing this so please vote vote vote!

Btw Taylor in the story Is Taylor swift. I love Taylor swift in real life, so I have nothing against her. I know she's a bitch in this story and sorry if it offends any swifties. But remember.....IT'S JUST A STORY. NOT. REAL.

Ok byyyeee babes

VOTE

COMMENT