I'll always love you

Alexandria's POV

"I'm terribly sorry to say this Ms.Hardy but you've had a miscarriage. Your child is gone."

I laid on the hospital bed rethinking every aspect of my life trying to figure out how i ended up here and why.
I had just lost my baby. It didn't really hit me until I passed the room were they kept all the newborns. I couldn't keep anything In. All I did was cry. Right now I didn't care about anything else not even duff. Sad to say. For once I should've taken care of myself but now look were I'm at in the hospital for the second time because of him. Every time he messes up and I forgive him..... Something bad always has to happen to me. I just can't do it anymore.

I realized I had to do what was best for me. Mentally and physically.
So I said goodbye to the life I was living now and focused on a new chapter. A new aspect. A new perspective.

I changed into my old clothes, and went into duffs hospital room. He was asleep at the moment which made everything a lot easier for me. I held his hand in mine one last time. Breaking down in tears as I did.

"Michael Andrew Mckagan, thank you for letting me experience love in a way I never have before. Thank you for loving me in an unusual way. Even though in the end it didn't work out as I know we both wished. Just know I'll always love you. Always. But it's just too much I can't deal with it anymore. And I know you can't either. I mean look were we're at right now. I love you but it's best if we leave eachother at peace. Goodbye, I-I love y-you." I said as more tears fell from my eyes. As I let go of his hand I felt his grip mine. I didn't want to but I did anyways. I let go.