The big Surprise

Duffs Pov

After Alexandria talked to Rickey she can back and sat next to me. Slash and Steven were the only ones sitting with me while axl was with Lila and izzy with some groupie chick.
"So how'd it go?" I asked grabbing ahold of Alexandria's hand a playing with it.
"I think it went well, he said that he'd call me once he found some opening or something" she said holding my hand tightly.
"I can't believe I'm saying this but I wanna go home!" Steven whined while lying his head on the table.
"I agree with alder I wanna leave already!" Slash yelled.
"Alright, alright! Go tell izzy and axl that were leaving already" I said. After they left it was just me and alexandria.
"So, how'd we do tonight?" I asked her still holding her hand.
" I think you guys were fantastic! I think the bassist was pretty hot."
"Oh really, well that bassist saw a certain girl who caught his eye." I said moving closer to her. We looked into each others eyes for awhile. I started to lean in when slash decided to interrupt.
"Alright, let's get the fuck out of here man!" He said Steven dragging himself behind him.
"Where's axl and izzy?" Alexandria asked.
"They said they'd get home when they got home, now let's go." Slash said grabbing ahold of me and Alexandria's arms, and pushing us towards my car. The ride home was filled with annoying complaints from Steven and slash. Talking about how tired they were and Steven thinking he had a spider living in his ear. Basically pointless shit. I rested my hand on the arm rest, and Alexandria put her hand in mine. I smiled looking over to her side. She was looking out the window,looking at the city lights that didn't compare to the beauty that she was, if only she could look at herself and see what I saw. We got home Steven and slash knocked out in their rooms leaving me and Alexandria the only ones awake. We laid down next to each other on my bed looking at each other. I would never get tired of admiring her. I pulled her closer to me, and she looked up at me. She smiled and occasionally looked in my eyes and then down to my lips. I started to lean in as she did the same. We started to have a make out session. She started to unbutton my shirt and I started to unzip her dress. I've got to say she looked so sexy in her lingerie, it drove me insane. As she took of the last piece of her clothing I admired her, trying to catch every detail of her body. We were both left naked after undressing each other never breaking our kiss. I started to grope her breast causing her to moan. As she started to pump my member I kissed her neck leaving love bites in every place I could.
"I need you" she whispered in my ear, as she tugged onto my hair making me grunt. I started to pump to fingers inside of her making her moan occasionally. I stopped right before she was going to reach her high. She switched places with me, her being on top and me on the bottom. She started to leave trails of kisses down from my neck to my member. She entered me slowly and started riding me at a fast yet calm pace. I switched places with her being on the bottom again. I started to move at a faster pace making her scratch my back in pleasure. I started to kiss her neck, moaning a few times, as she did the same. My thrusts started to get sloppier, as we both reached out highs. We both cuddled with each other out of breath.
She traced random circles onto my chest as she fell asleep and as i did to.

<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^

Alexandria's Pov

I woke up flashbacks from yesterday flooding my mind, causing a smile to creep onto my face. I was still wrapped in duffs arms, and stayed there in comfort. I couldn't help but admire him while he was asleep. He was like and angel when he was asleep.
"Good morning beautiful" he said yawning and kissing my forehead.
"Good morning" I said quietly.
"Do you wanna go on a date with me today?" He asked.
"A date? Where?" I asked curiously looking up at him.
"It's a surprise, but you need to be ready by six thirty okay?" he said sitting up and looking for his boxers. I sat up next to him and hugged him from behind and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"Okay" I said as I wrapped myself around the sheets and made my way into the restroom. I did my usual morning routine, and got dressed into some black high waisted shorts and a maroon halter top and some black boots. I flat ironed my hair to near perfection. Next I put on some concealer, mascara and some blush to add some color to my face. It was about four o' clock when I finished getting dressed. I went into the living room to see slash, Steve, axl, and izzy sitting down and passing around what looked like a bong?
"Hey look it's Alexandria" Axl said looking at me confused.
"What are you guys smoking?" I said scrunching my face up.
"Weeeeeeed" Steven sang pumping his fist up.
"You want to smoke some,you won't regret it!" Izzy said waving around the bong.
"No thanks, I don't wanna go high on a date with duff" I said sitting down next to them.
"Do you even smoke weed?" Axl said looking at his hands.
"I have but not as much anymore you see I used to be really addicted to some drugs and crap, but I'm trying to cut clean"
"Addictions never really go away you know?" Axl said looking at me, this time.
I didn't answer cause I knew deep down he was right I always had that part of me that was screaming for those drugs, dying for them.
"Where's duff?" I asked curiously.
"He went to the store to do God knows what" slash said taking a drag form the bong. I started to get bored after a while. I looked around to see a record player in the corner of the room, and went to go see what vinyls the guys had.
"Oo, Oo hey alex can you put on some Aerosmith!" Steven said jumping on the couch.
"Okay, okay calm down" I said laughing at him. After talking to the boys and dancing around with them, duff had finally arrived. He peeked his head through the door looking around the room. Slash went outside to go see what duffs deal was, while I was still dancing with Steven and izzy. Axl was busy writing on a piece of cardboard in the corner like a crazy person. Slash came back walking straight to me grabbing my arm and leading me to duffs room.
"Sorry princess but you gonna have to stay in here for a few minutes." He said as he softly pushed you in duffs room.
"What the fuck slash!" You said as you banged out the door, trying to open it but it was blocked by slash's body. After a few minutes slash finally opened the door and let you out.
"What the fuck was that for?" You said punching him in the shoulder.
"Ow" he said as he rubbed the spot you hit. You went back into the living room to see axl, Steven, and izzy dazed and looking around the room oddly. When you turned around you saw duff there standing with a bouquet of carnations, your favorite flowers. " you remembered?" You said as you grabbed ahold of them and smelt them smiling at duff.
"Yea, I remember you told me when I first met you at the whiskey" he said scratching the back of his head.
"Thank you, I love them" you said as you kissed him on the lips. After you pulled apart he grabbed your hand.
"Now are you ready for the big surprise!" He said excitedly.
"Definitely!" You said leaning closer to him. Before you to got in the car duff put a blindfold over your eyes so you wouldn't have an idea of the surprise he had for you.
"Are you sure I really need these?" You said cautiously walking around to feel your surroundings.
"Yes I'm sure, don't worry I won't let anything happen to you." He said grabbing your waist and leading you to the car. The whole drive was full of laughs, duff seemed to be full of surprises, and you loved that about him.
He told you ridiculous jokes that made you laugh at how dumb they were."Okay we're here" you heard him say. He got off the car and left you in there for a few seconds before he opened your door. He carefully led you out of the car and onto the new scenery. He then untied the blindfold, and stood I front of you. You looked around to see a carnival.
"Do you like it, I rented it out for an hour, I know it isn't much bu-"
"I love it! I've never been to a carnival before have I told you that?" You said grabbing his hand.
"Never?" Duff looked at you as if you were insane or something.
"Now an hour was all I could afford but after this I have another surprise!" He said taking you towards the lighted machines. You and duff got on all of the rides twice, except for the Ferris wheel.
"Duff we haven't gotten on the Ferris wheel, why?"
"I'm saving it for last, and well right now it is our last ride." He said holding your hand and walking towards the big lighted wheel.
"Are you guys all set?" One of the workers happily asked.
"Yup" duff said giving the gut a thumbs up"
"Duff I'm scared" you said clinging onto him.
"It's okay babe, like i said I won't let anything happen to you" he said as he kissed the top of your forehead. You guys were at the top now, and that's were you guys stopped. It was beautiful the sun was already setting making the sky look like a million different colors. You felt a pair of eyes staring at you, you turned around to lock eyes with duff. You two leaned in and gave each other a long passionate kiss. After the sunset turned into moonlight, you two left the carnival and drive'd towards the beach.

<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<

Duffs Pov

After the carnival it was about two in the morning. I had a small dinner planned out at the beach for me and Alexandria. We made our way towards the beach and parked. I opened the door for her and as she got out she held my hand. I lead her to the small table that was lighted by a small lantern.
"Duff you didn't have to do all of this for me" she said looking down at her feet.
"I know but I did it because I wanted to, I think your absolutely beautiful, funny, sweet, kind, and just everything that any guy would ever want, and I'm lucky to have you in my life"
"And I'm lucky to have you in mine" she said as she kissed me on the lips. We sat down at the table, talking to each other about our future. She wanted to travel the world, and I wanted to do it with her. I forgot about my dreams because she had became part of my dream. I still wanted to be a musician, but I still wanted to be with her. We both talked until we had an empty bottle of vodka. I wasn't drunk but I wasn't stable either and neither was alexandria.
"Can I tell you something?" I asked her as we laid down on the sand cuddling together.
"Anything" she said pulling herself closer to me.
"I think I love you, no I know I love you." I said nervously not knowing what she'd say back.
"Well Mr. Mckagan I think I love you to." She said as she kissed me.