Flashbacks

Duffs Pov

I woke up in my bed with a pounding headache, the light outside was creeping through the window and hitting my direction and didn't make me feel any better. I was trying to remember what happened last night when I felt the bed shift next to me.

"What the fuck?"

I saw what looked like a scared alexandria next to me. She looked just as surprised as I was.

"Um, can u remember what happened last night?" She asked me nervously
She shifted around waiting for me to answer.
"No, but I'm pretty sure the other guys can,wanna go ask them with me?"

"Um, yea but there's a problem I can't find my clothes?" You could tell she was embarrassed by the whole situation which was cute.

"Wait here I'll find you something, sounds good?"

"Yea, okay"

I went to my closet and picked out the smallest shirt I had, I was a thin guy I was semi built, but not to much which was fine. I picked out a black muscle shirt and some grey shorts and laid them on the bed for her.

"It was the best I could do" I said cheekily

"Thanks um, do you guys have a-"

"It's the last door at the end of the hall"

"Thanks"

She got up and wrapped my bed sheets around her thin yet curvy body, and made her to the bathroom.

I was so frustrated with the fact I couldn't remember anything, I wanted to but I couldn't. I went to the second bathroom in the house and washed up. I changed into some leather pants and just a jean jacket. I made my way to slash's room, and knocked on his door. I heard a shit load of cursing and things moving around, what seemed like forever until he had opened the door.

"Hey what's up duffers, were's your mistress" he said jokingly, but I didn't take it as a joke.

I didn't answer him, he seemed to like it and kept talking about last night.

"You guys were like bears, and lions going at it last night dude, I bet the whole strip could here you guys!" He laughed

"Slash I can't remember shit from yesterday, can you tell me what happened?"

"Sure buddy"

After slash told me what happened I was completely off the bars, we had done so much crazy shit I didn't even think of doing when sober!

<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^

Alexandria's Pov

Duff handed me his clothes, which seemed to smell like him. Cigarettes and liquor with a hint of his own smell.
I made my way through the hall and down to restroom when I heard something that caught my attention.

"Hey wanna go for round 4" a girl said in one of the many rooms in this hall.

"Definitely babe, how bout after we go for five?" A deep voice, which sounded much like axl's voice.

"I'd like that"

I wonder if that was Lila, she seemed to be all over him the other night, but after that everything's fuzzy in my memory.
I finally got to the restroom and turned on the water to take a shower. When I got it in I started singing queens bohemian rhapsody, I was already towards the second verse when opened. I quickly covered my self with the shower curtain and looked out side and Steven brushing his teeth.

"Um Steven" I said awkwardly

"Oh hey duff's girl, hey because of you I didn't get much sleep last night, but then again none of us did. Killer night by the way" he said smiling at me as if I was some cartoon. He called me duffs girl, I wonder why? Even though we were naked in the same bed, doesn't mean ugh whatever. Duff was wearing boxers I'm sure nothing happened. Steven had already left the bathroom and had left me there with my thoughts.