9. Dinner

Jackson pov

"Excuse me for a while." Seulgi said and went to the kitchen. I followed her and hid behind the wall.

"Yeobseyo?"

"....."

"O-oh Ju-jungkook'ah. What happen?" Jungkook? Who is he?

"....."

"Su-sure i don't mind."

"....."

"No, i'm living somewhere else right now. Just pick me up at *telling the address*"

"....."

"Yes, see you later."

"Who did you talking to just now?" I asked her immidietly when she hung up.

"Ck, mind your own business sir." She said with emphassing the word Sir. The she exited the scene.

I sighed. "It's really hard to get you back."
___________

No one pov

"Jae in'ah what are you going to wear later?" Seulgi asked as she lied down the bed lifelessly(?).

"Molla.(i don't know.)" She did the same as Seulgi. "What about you?"

"Molla. It's not something special either. Maybe i'll just wearing a shirt, jacket and pants with sneakers." Seulgi said while playing with her phone.

"Hmm... maybe i'll be wearing a white shirt as the inner and my cream coat as the outer and a pair of black trousers. Otte?"

"Hmm.. not bad." Seulgi answered. Then someone knock the door.

"Coming!" Jae in opened the door and found a letter with a pink envelope. She took it and look around. "No one's here." She mumbled and close the door.

"What's that?" Seulgi asked. Jae in sit beside Seulgi.

"Molla. But i think, it's for you. There's the name Choi Seulgi here." Jae in pointed the word Choi Seulgi. "Oooh~ maybe it's from Jackson oppa." She teased.

"Aniya~ Jackson oppa and i are not a couple anymore. I prefer Jung-- uhh... let's just read this letter." Seulgi said.

"Jung? YOU MEAN JUNGKOOK?!?" Jae in exclaimed.

"I-i umm..."

"You whatt?" Jae in asked.

"I hate you Jae in'ah." She pouted.

"Hahaha. Aigoo, you're so cuteee!" Jae in pinched Seulgi's cheeks.
__________________

Jimin pov

"Yaa, Park Jimin stop walking like an iron. I'm dizzy right now okay?!" Rapmom hyung nagged.

"I can't hyung my feet doesn't want to stop." I said. Then Jin hyung grabbed my wrist and pull it till i sat beside him.

"Naaah~ much better." Rapmon hyung said.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"You don't know? He's asking Jae in's friend for a date." Suga hyung said.

"Mwo?! Hahahaha" I can't stop laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" V said while rubbing the back if his neck. "You're Crazy."

"Don't you know that Seulgi is his EX-es?
_______

Jae in pov

It's 6.00pm now. I better get ready for the dinner.

I took a quick shower and then get dress. Seulgi's already went out with Jungkook. He picked her up earlier because of some reason. I saw that Jackson oppa's face were very red when Jungkook's holded her hand.

*Ping*

Someone send me a massege. It's from
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin Sunbae

But, the display name is, Chimhim or...Whatever -_-

Hey, send me your address. I'll pick you up there. The weather's changing. It's snowing lightly now^^

Jjinja? It's snowing right now?

I look outside the window. He's right, it's snowing right now. Then i replied Jimin sunbae.

To: Chimchim

Sure. Here's my address ****.

Not long after that he replied again.

From: Jiminnie

Okay. I'll pick you up at 6.30

*KnockKnockKnock*

I put my phone in my pocket then i opened the door.

"Yo-youngjae oppa?" Then i smiled a bit.

"Let's talk." He said then lead me to the rooftop. It's snowing lightly. Then we sat on the bench.

10 minutes later...

"Oppa~ what are going to talk about? I really gotta go." I said then standing, preapring to go. He's just silent.

I sighed. "You're wasting my time oppa. I'm going." I said and walk to the door. Then, i felt his hands were perfectly around my waist. I stopped walking.

"Kajima. (Don't go)" He said. "I-i like you. Ani(no), I love you." He said. My hearts racing.

"JAE IN'AH YOUR FRIEND ARE HERE!!" Mark oppa shouted. Thank God he saved me from this situation. Then Youngjae oppa let go of his hands(?)

"I-i'm going." I said and went down. I comb my hair using my fingers and went to the living room.

"Oppa i'm going." I said to JB oppa.

He nodded. "Don't go home too late arraseo?(understand?)"

"Naee!" I said and walk to the front door. Jimin sunbae waited outside with Yugyeom.
________________________

Seulgi pov

Oh Gosh, it's really awkward now. None of us dare to speak, neither me or Jungkook.

"Uhh..." We said together.

"You first." I said and eat the steak we ordered a while ago. We currently in a restaurant in Namsan tower. There aren't too much people here.

"I...umm... can we be together again? Like in our high school times." He asked. I stop cutting my steak in reflect.

Suddenly, i remember the moment i broke up with him when we were still in the second year in high school.

"Nggg... i don't know."
_______________________

Jae in pov

Jimin sunbae took me to an Italian restaurant. We ordered our food. While waiting for the food we have a little chit chat about random things about anything. We sometimes laugh together.

"Jae'ah i wanna give you something."
_______________________________

Whuaaaaaaa!!!

How long is it since i've update this story :-(

By the way, Let's Pray for Jakarta. A bomb has been exploded by a devil in my hometown.

For those who live in Jakarta, please always be careful.

And.. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR even if it's late hehe.

Thank you and sorry for bad grammar and english and TYPOs too.

XOXO