Broken. pt 2?

Seulgi PoV

Is he crazy?! He wants to meet me at the rooftop at this weather?! Does he know how cold is the weather at Midnight?! This guy is totally crazy seriously. Yeah, he's crazy and he should know it. I really want to smack his head at this time, but whatever.

I grabbed my thick jumper and quickly put on it.

STUPID

SILLY

MARK TUAN

I'm really really sleepy and tired, but that frog made me up at this time. If he wants me to do something stupid, i'll definetly smack his hea--

BRUKK...!!

"Ouch."

"Ya, gwenchana?"

I stood up and nodded before going. But, he grabbed my wrist.

"Let me go..."

"No" he simply said.

"Just let go while i'm still kind to you." i said calmly. He let go, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"What the f***, Jackson Wang!! Let me go." i tried to move, but damn he's hugging me really tight.

I sighed. "Wang Ka Yee..."

He frozed.

I called him with his real name. I think he remembers that if i call him by his real name, i got really serious.

"Look, we're not suppose to be like this. Me and you are over a long time ago. We can't..." i said with a lower tone and slowy pulled away.

I walked away and left him alone at the corridors. It's not like that i hate him or what, but he can't be like this. I've got a boyfriend. Our status is just 'an ex'.

I climbed the stairs, up to the rooftop. I sighed and opened the door. There it is, Mark Tuan, sitting like an idiot. He zonned out much, huh?

"Hello~ Earth to Mark."

He seemed surprised and happy that i got here. Maybe, he thought that i might just go to sleep and make him waiting under the heavy snow. I stared at his baby face. He's cute though. In fact, he's the oldest in GOT7.

"Hurry up, i'm sleepy." i said to the point. He smiled and asked me to sit beside him. Then, he started to talk...

_______________________________________________

The Next Morning...

Jae In woke up earlier than usual. She's just really got excited that today is her special day. She hoped that everyone remember it.

She washed her face and brush her teeth. She went to the kitchen and cook some breakfast for the boys and Seulgi. Jae In made some sunny-side eggs and bacon.

"Omo!"

While she was focus on cooking, a pair of arms were already perfectly around her waist. He giggles and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning babe."

Jae In felt like flying. Her face were as red as tomato. Youngjae can't stop giggling when he saw Jae In's red face.

"You're so cute, Jae In-a." He sat on the chair and watches Jae In from behind. Youngjae smiles.

"Oppa, could you tell the others that breakfast is ready?" Youngjae nodded and went to wake the others. Actually, he still wanted to watch Jae In, but he has to wake the others.

He went to his room first, to wake JB.

"JB hyung, wake up." he shook JB's body.

"Hmm, five more minutes" he hid himself under the thick blanket. Youngjae sighed.

He huff and puff, then...

"IM JAEBUM WAKE UP!!!!!!" he shouted right infront of his ears. JB groaned and woke up. "You're so annoying, Youngjae. Later, i won't let you date Jae In if you--"

"Ahh!! Hyung, mianhae." Youngjae smiled innocently. "It's just... Jae asked me to wake you and the others up."

"Aish, alright." Youngjae smiles and went to Jr's room, he got his own room.

"Jinyoung hyung~, there's some bacon and eggs at the kitchen. If you don't wake up then--"

"Bacon?! Eggs?! Alright, i'll go straight to the kitchen." Jr quickly ran to the kitchen with his eyes half-opened. Kekeke~

Next stop, Bambam and Yugyeom's room. They sleep in the smallest room with a bunk bed, two drawer and a small table. Why? Because, they won't clean their room if it's messy. So, their manager just give them the smallest room.

"Maknaes, wake up. It's morning already." Youngjae said. They groaned and slowly opened their eyes. "Did you cook something, hyung?" Bambam asked.

"Jae made some bacon and eggs."

"Alright, we're up."

Last, Youngjae went to Mark and Jacksom's room. He bumpes into Seulgi earlier and greeted each other.

When he was about to open the door, it opened and revealed sleepy Mark.

"Don't bother Jackson. He's sick."

"Mwo?!"

Tbc

_______________________________________________

Sorry for not update for centuries. I kept focus on my indo acc and ff. For this ff, i think i should know what will you all decided. Wether i'll stop this ff or no.

If many of you say so, i'll keep continuing this ff.

Btw, happy 5K+!! I'm so happy when i saw it.

Vote and comment about this ff!!

XOXO