Epilogue (Play Nice)

"There he is!" I said, pointing through the fence.

Merlin squinted, "Where?"
"Right there, with the red shirt. See?"
Merlin searched, I could tell when he had spotted Arthur because his entire body froze.
"It really is him." he muttered breathlessly.
"Yes, it is. Now, how in the world do we get close to him?"
The bell rang, as we stood in silence. Arthur and all the other students rushed into class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That potions tastes retched." I frowned at the taste left in my mouth.
Merlin nodded making a strange face. "Well it's the only way of getting into the high school."
"I wonder if he'll recognize us." I wonder out loud. I catch Merlin's worried look and take his hand comfortingly.
He was on edge and why wouldn't he be? We've been waiting for this for eons. It's his time, his destiny. Plus, it is not easy to see your friend back from the dead after all this time.
"Do you have everything?" he asks as he pulls away to grab his backpack
"Yeah, lets go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, I'm Angel." said the girl that looked just like Guinevere. Well..she is Guineve, she just doesn't know it.
I stopped myself from staring at her and smiled.
Merlin introduced us. "Hello, This is my girlfriend er Anne and I'm Colin."
"Nice to meet you. Are you new here? I don't seem to recognize you."
"Yes we're new." I answered.
"Oh well in that case welcome! I hope you like it here at Pendragon High."
"Interesting name for a high school." I commented
"It's named after King Arthur. You know from all the legends about Camelot and the round table?"
"Yeah, we're quite familiar with those legends."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's the same story all over again!" whined Merlin
I smiled at him "Yes I've noticed."
"How in the world am I going to do this? He's just as bad as when I first met him! Ignorant, rude arse!"
"Alright calm down. First off:you know you missed him so don't be a baby. Secondly: If you could do it once, you can do it again." I answered encouragingly. I pecked his cheek, then motioned for him to go talk to Arthur.
As he trotted off, I looked around for familiar faces. Here and there I spotted many of the knights chatting away as if they had been awake all this time. The spell had worked, a little to well in a way. Everyone seemed to have become younger and forgotten their true identity.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It's been three days since Merlin--Colin and I had found everyone and had decided to go to high school. I now understand why teenagers are constantly whining about the hell we've encountered within these grey walls. Angel and I had quickly become friends.
"How is this even considered food?" asked Merlin as he stabbed the pale blob on his plate with a plastic fork.
I pulled out a brown paper bag from my back pack with two perfectly wrapped turkey sandwiches. I handed one to him, "There you are darling."
He leaned in, pecked my lips, and took the sandwich.
"You are simply the best." he stated before taking a large bite from the sandwich.
"You two are the cutest couple." Angel said as I handed her a fresh red apple.
"Thanks." I beamed. Guinevere was just as nice as the hundred years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"M-Colin don't..." I trailed off and huffed in frustration. Merlin had run off to stand up to Arthur-or rather Bradley. Bradley had been pushing around a defenseless nerd all day long, and I guess Merlin couldn't take it any longer. I gasped as Merlin dodged a left hook from Bradley.
"This isn't good", Angel sighed.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! So tanks so much to all of you who commented and asked for an update...I'm not sure if I want to continue the story or not...you know as in a handful of more pages or make a whole new book...please leave a comment with your ideas!