{1} The Two Students

This is meh first SomethingXReader so bear with me...
-------------------------------------------

You clutch you're desk as the students swarm in, some of them glare and others continue talking.

"It's Y/N" they whisper softly, "Tch" you lay you're head on the desk waiting for the teacher to enter the room and silence them.

You peak through you're arms then someone new walks in, it was like no one noticed him, his hands in his pockets. But not far behind him another boy walks in, he seemed more optimistic and he wouldn't give the other a break. 

Then one of them notice you, and start walking towards you. You lift you're head up to see them better, one of them reaches out his hand for you to shake.

"Hi I'm Gon!" You hesitate then reach out your hand and shake his, "Y/N"
"And this is" he points at the other person, "Killua!" He says with a huge grin on his face, "Yo."

They both end up sitting by you and start talking to you, until the bell rings and you both part.

"Bye Y/N!" They both exclaim, and walk to there next class, leavening you to go to you're next class.

__________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but please if you have any requests or anything please message or comment in this chapter.

Please Vote, Comment, And/Or Follow!