tag// if keii was in an anime

If your life was an anime, what genre would you like it to be?

I'd honestly love to be in a school romance anime. Like, if I could be the kawaii protagonist who gets with their love interest
;; u ;; HALLELUJAH!

Although... We all know that Keii would be the kawaii protagonist's love interest's best friend (sort of like Tsubaki from Your Lie In April) who falls in love with the kawaii protagonist's love interest. Not only that but doesn't realize their love for the protagonist's love interest UNTIL the protagonist proclaims their love for their love interest. ((not that keii isn't already--//punches self))

...does that even make sense?

But that's like in my wildest dreams and I hate school sooo maybe a sci-fi anime where the teens are trained to defeat the enemies at freaking twelve years old. Psycho-Pass is a no-no though. LOL I'D BE DEAD.

Slice of Life most definitely tbh

What would your anime be about?

Probably about a character who has been sheltered all her life and then when she meets someone (it could be a potential best friend or love interest idek) who introduces her to what it's really like to live. And then the person she meets probably has some angsty crap from their past that brings them closer.

aNYTHING THAT BREAKS THE AUDIENCE'S HEART---- //slapped into the stars

or maybe just a comedy anime about a girl's daily life with her friends and then crap starts to get real towards the end when one of them can't go to the same school as them.

because.

life ??

What would your anime title be?

I don't know. Some angsty yet poetic one-word title that no one really understands until the end.

How would you look as an anime character?

First of all, I'd want to at least be an average height. My friends are huge meanies and like to tease me because I'm short so. I'd also be able to reach the higher shelves at the library--

My hair would be black, it's length just a centimeter underneath my ear. I'd probably have bangs too. I'd always have a candy-shaped clip in my hair because... I like candy. why not? My eyes are brown.

I'd wear a lot of girly things when I feel happy. But sometimes (a lot of the time) I wake up on the wrong side of the bed and feel like I don't even care and so... I look like I don't even care. It really depends on my mood.

What kind of personality would you have as an anime character?

As much as I'd love to be the big sister of the group, I'd be the mysterious tsundere. That's all there is to it. Tomori Nao from Charlotte?

yeah that'd be me.

Which anime character do you think you're most similar to?

LOL UMARU FROM HIMOUTO! UMARU-CHAN

YEP

What would your theme song be?

This song called Hello by Hatsune Miku!

-------------------

Sorry to disappoint if you thought this was a new one-shot! Thank you for reading (?)

~kawaiitrashu out.