cabin seven

i hold the brass carabiner in the palm of my left hand with a crinkled bag of iced cinnamon rolls in the other, as i approach the door of cabin eighteen. 

peeking through the screen window i look to see if my brother is still crashed out. which he was, thankfully. i creak open the entrance and slip inside, quietly, locking it back up in attempt to not wake a sleeping troye. 

i shuffle out of my shoes and walk across the room, setting down my book bag and throw the keys on top of my unmade bed. 

"troyeeeee," i sing and make my over to his drowsy presence. 

"mmm." he grumbles and pulls his covers over his head in an annoyed manner. 

"guess what time it is-s-s-s."

"swpeey-twime?" he questions and rubs his eyes, sitting back up in bed. 

"no sleepy-head," i giggle and jump onto the end of his mattress. "its breakfast-time!"

i exclaim and smile excitedly, holding up the paper bag as he grins back groggily with content. 

"what dwid you get, maiwa?" he asks and clasps his chubby hands together. 

i quickly rummage around inside the bag and pull out a handful of napkins, two sets of white utensils, and two styrofoam to-go boxes. i unhook the top of one of them and hold it out for troye along with a plastic fork. 

"care for a cinnamon roll?" i question and raise my eyebrows expectantly. 

he gasps happily and nods continuously before placing his breakfast in his lap, completely discards the fork to the side, and grabs both sides of the pastry, sinking his baby teeth into the side of it. i roll my eyes and laugh at his actions before opening my box up and pull off a sticky piece, placing it in my mouth.

"woah." we both sigh in awe, mouths full, and look at each other.

in other words, ten minutes later we were left with bloated stomaches and crumb-filled boxes. 

i guess ashton was right.

my cheeks heated up wildly at the thought of him.

i sigh before clapping my hands together, gaining troye's attention.

"okay bud, i think its time we go shower up and get ready for the day. yeah?" i suggest and walk over to one of the dresser drawers to pick out some clothes. 

"okay!" he agrees and gathers his things together as well.

after deciding on a casual white tank top with black ripped skinny jeans, and a grey knitted cardigan, i collect my toiletries and ask troye if he was set. he nods, trotting behind me as i close the door behind us and walk over to the showering rooms.

++++

"maiwa! maiwa! look at my hair!" troye shouts skipping over to the bench outside we agreed to meet back at after getting cleaned up. my newly washed hair was starting to soak the shoulders of my cardigan slightly and i was beginning to regret brushing, but not drying the dark mop. 

my eyes widen as i take sight of the new style of his hair. 

his previously untamable head of golden brown curls were now combed neatly and quiffed up with the shiny substance of what appeared to be a type of gel. 

it was different. but a good kind of different.

"wow, that looks so good troye!" i beam and smile at his ecstatic expression. "who did this for you?" 

"actually, i did." a familiar voice behind us states, before troye could answer.

i turn my head to see one of the people i dreaded running into again.

"luke?"

WOAH. so i'm back. and so's luke. nearly what feels like a week later. with one of the shortest chapters to ever exist.? :/

i honestly cannot tell you guys how sorry i am for not updating as much as i would like to or as much as i know some of you guys would like. butttttttt *drumroll please* I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR ALL YALL.! :)) <3

in apology for not posting this chapter or any of the others quick enough, i've decided to create an official schedule for my posting days!? 

and not just for this story.. but for 'gotta be you' as well.! ;D

so now its done. its official. every wednesday and friday will be 'gotta be you' update days and every saturday and sunday will be 'cabin eighteen' days!! (except for this one time lol) and if i'm lucky enough to not have truckloads of homework on any of the weekdays, i'll try to update my stories then as well. :) i'm going to try my best to keep all updates as well written and soon as possible for now on. sorry in advance if i don't at one point. :(

im so excited for this bc one of my goals for 2016 is to be more active on here and become a better writer as i go so maybe this change will help me achieve that? :D 

i really really hope you guys accept my thousandth apology and surprise! i love you all so much! i got some great ideas for this story and for 'gotta be you' also!! make sure to comment and vote down below!! have a great new year! peace outt! -sierra xx

{p.s: chapter eight is coming very very very soon your way so make sure to refresh your notifications if you have this story in your library ;) okay talk to you guys next authors note! love ya, byeeeeee. - sierra xx}