You Sexually Attack Him Out of Nowhere (requested)

Liam: He was watching Toy Story and he wasn’t paying any attention to you. You needed to somehow get his attention. He was wearing nothing but his boxers and a white t-shirt, so you figured this would be easy. You climbed on top of him and started giving him love bites, while also gently kissing his neck and grinding against him. He quickly paused the movie and flipped you over so he was in control. You knew it would work.

Louis: All he had on was a towel. He had just gotten out of the shower and was looking for something to put on. He turned around for a second, now facing the bed and you decided to surprise him. You tackled him onto the bed and his towel was no longer wrapped around him. You started kissing him as he undressed you and you were wrestling naked.

Harry: He was taking a bubble bath. He laid back and closed his eyes and that’s when you made your move. You carefully stepped in and sat on top of him. He was instantly turned on and gladly played along. After all, he has said the most romantic thing he would do with a girl is take a bath with her. Making love in the bath was a whole other level.

Niall: He was eating, like always. He hadn’t even noticed you walked in, so you walked up behind him and started to remove his shirt. He turned around to face you and gave you a kiss. You grabbed a strawberry and fed it to him. Things got very sexual, very quickly. You discovered that night, that the kitchen table is pretty sturdy.

Zayn: Zayn was laying on the couch in the middle of a nap. You were craving him. God knows when he would have woken up. You gently unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. He woke up to you stripping him down. You didn’t notice he was awake until he said “Why are your clothes still on but all of mine are off?" It was a lovely surprise, really.