someone breaks into your house/flat

Liam:You were cuddled close to Liam, dozing in and out of sleep. You were trying to get to sleep early to be prepared for a public speaking event the next day. As you felt yourself falling asleep, you heard glass break. You shot up and looked around. “Li, Li get up” you whispered, shaking Liam. “What?” he asked, and you shushed him. “I think someone’s in the house” you said, and Liam’s eyes went wide. You heard a loud crash, and Liam threw his arm over you. You grabbed your phone and dialed 999 to reach the police. He pushed you up against the headboard as the intruder walked in. “Give me your money!” he said, and you felt tears hit your eyes. “Look, man, we don’t want trouble” Liam said. The intruder was not the type you see in movies, dressed in all black. He wasn’t even armed. He was a junkie who probably needed cash for drugs. “Give me something before I lose it, man” the intruder said again. Liam nodded, going to his top drawer. The intruder went to your side and stood by you. You felt your breathing quicken. “All I have on me is £40. You can take it” Liam said, handing him some bills. The man pocketed it, and turned to you. “You look like the type of slag to wear nice jewelry. Give me it” he said, and you glared at him. Suddenly, you heard a knock at the door. “Who is that?!” the man asked, angrily. “I don’t know, it could be my friend. Let me go check” you said as the knocking continued. “Fine, go” the man said, and you went to the door. It was the police, and in the blink of an eye they had the man in handcuffs. He went out screaming. You were so thankful Liam had been able to keep his cool, it made you calmer too.

Harry: It was the middle of the night, and you were fast asleep. You subconsciously could hear Harry’s breathing, his arm sprawled across you. It was peaceful, until you heard your alarm go off. You both shot out of bed. “Closet. Now” Harry commanded in a low, stern whisper. You nodded and went to the closet. The accordion door allowed you a sliver of space to peak out, and you could see Harry standing beside the bed as your bedroom door flung open. It took everything for you not to scream as some punk came in and pushed Harry. “Where’s your money?” the man said. Harry was silent. “I said give me your money, what are you fucking stupid?” the man asked again, pushing Harry further towards the wall. “Man, don’t make me ask you again” he threatened, pushing Harry once more. Harry reached behind him and grabbed the lamp on your bedside table. He swung it at the intruder’s head and the man fell like a sack of potatoes. He must not have been out, because Harry leapt on top of him and you could see him throwing punches. You were crying, trying to keep as quiet as possible. “Y/N!” Harry screamed, and you came out. “Help me” he said, and you raced over and kicked the man in the ribs a few times. “Get something to tie him” Harry said, and you nodded. You grabbed an extension cord from the next room, and Harry tied the man’s hand and legs like a pig ready for roasting. As he finished, the police arrived. The commended Harry for his actions, and it turned out the man had robbed many houses before. He had seen you going in the house earlier, and thought only you lived there. After the police left, you couldn’t keep your hands off Harry. It was incredibly sexy and masculine, the way he behaved, and you were thankful he had protected you.

Niall: “Did you hear that?” Niall asked you, shaking you awake. You grunted lightly, but as you squinted your eyes open the fear in Niall’s face made you wide awake. “What?!” you whispered, and you heard a crash in your den. You both listened closely, and footsteps were approaching. “Get under the bed” Niall said, and you complied, crawling under the bed and towards the wall. You watched as Niall stood up, and you heard him grab a vase you had on the bedside table. You reached out to the bedside table and called 999. You took advantage of the split second and whispered your address. As you finished speaking, the door to your bedroom creaked open, and you saw something you didn’t expect. Pink converse. “Niall Horan!?” a young girl’s voice called out.  “Erm… Yes….” Niall said, confused. You scooted out from under the bed, and stood up. “Oh my god, Y/N. Niall. I am your biggest fans” the girl said. She looked to be about fourteen. You were shocked, and Niall was speechless. “Look, we appreciate that. But you are trespassing and breaking and entering right now” you said sternly. The realization hit the girl, and you felt bad. She was young, and meant no harm. She just wanted to meet her idols. You heard a bang at the door, and you knew it was the cops. “Come with me” you said, grabbing the girl’s arm. You put her in the closet while Niall answered the door. “We heard someone trying to break in, but they must have been deterred by our lights being on timers” he told the police officers. They left without much protest, promising to monitor the house closely, and you went back to the girl. “You need to go home. Don’t come back here. And don’t tell anyone, the police will catch wind and arrest you” Niall explained. The girl was thankful and left. It was a story you and Niall would talk about for ages.

Zayn: “Okay, can you cut the peppers?” you asked, as you tossed Zayn the bag of bell peppers. “Sure thing, Chef Y/N” he joked, and you smirked. Making dinner was always so much fun. Tonight you were having salad and chicken. As you cut a bit of fat off of a chicken breast, you heard your doorknob rattle. “Did you invite someone over?” you asked, and Zayn shook his head, puzzled. He went to the door to open it. “Who the hell are you?” Zayn asked, and you cowered deeper into the kitchen. “Y/N! Run!” you heard Zayn say as a loud crash came from his direction. You peeked over the breakfast bar and Zayn and the strange man were fighting. You glanced down and saw you had a knife. You looked closer and saw that the man didn’t have a weapon. You knew you had the upper hand as you got up and darted towards them. “Fuck off!” you screamed, swinging the knife at the man who was now on top of Zayn. “Woah you crazy bitch” the man said, backing up. You poked the knife at him again, and he backed into a corner. “Zayn call 999” you said, and he did from the house line. “I could take you in a heartbeat” the man said. “I studied biology in university, and I could quite easily locate every major artery in your body. I could cut your jugular and your body will pump out three liters of blood a minute. It would take you about 37 seconds to pass out, two minutes to be completely drained of all the blood in your body. Do you want to test that?” you challenged, and the man glared at you. You had never studied biology, and you only knew the jugular. Everything you said was a lie, but you needed the man to fear you. Within a minute, the police were at the door and arresting the intruder. You were so thankful that Zayn had wanted you to get away, and he was impressed by your quick thinking.

Louis: You were sitting in your backyard, catching some sun and relaxing. Louis was in the house somewhere, likely napping, enjoying his day off. You were slowly feeling yourself falling asleep, when you heard a crash. You jumped up and looked inside. You could see a man, with a gun, stalking through your house. You immediately reached for your phone to text Louis. ‘Hide’ you write and sent, but it was too late. You looked up to see Louis walking into the room. You looked on as the two men started to battle. You had a million things running through your mind. You looked at your phone and called the police. You calmly told the lady your address and what was happening. She asked you to stay on the line, and you put the phone down and grabbed a garden rock. You looked through the glass door as Louis kept fighting the man, and threw the rock at the door. The man, shocked, turned to look out the door. You gave him the finger, and watched the rage fill in his face. You distracted him long enough, as Louis grabbed the gun and threw it down the hall. The man, enraged, raced for the door. You grabbed your phone and started running. You ran as hard as you could, trying to keep away. The man was bigger, and was struggling to keep up as you darted back and forth across your lawn. “Freeze!” you heard a voice boom, and you stopped dead in your tracks. A police officer was standing, gun drawn, on your deck. The man didn’t stop, still barreling towards you. You heard a loud bang and the man fell, having been shot in the leg. He was arrested, and you ran to Louis. You were so proud of the fight he put up with from the man, and Louis was impressed with your quick thinking. You two installed the best security system money could buy that week, and hid items around your house that could be used as a weapon.