Chapter 3 - Vivica

Meanwhile.

     In a small Caribbean island called Sint Maarten, lived a young girl by the name of Vivica. Vivica is a smart, teenage girl who attends high school. She lives in a small wooden house with her mom and nine year old sister. Nothing much happens in Vivica's life, so she's pretty bored most of the time at home.

     Hey! Hellooo! Yeah hi. Now that I've taken you away from the boring narrator, I can just tell you my story myself. My name is Vivica Smith and I am sixteen years of age. I am also short and have short curly brown hair that stops at my shoulders. I am currently attending the North Wind High School for my third year now. I'm not a popular girl or have super cute blond hair, I'm just a regular person. Although some kids at school call me "The Nerd". Yeah, I know what you're thinking, I do not look like a nerd, that's because I'm not. I am just a girl with a boring life and a boring family, probably the most 'boring-est' family on earth.

     As the narrator said before, I live with my mom Jacky and my little sister Ashley. My dad left us when I was five years old, because he claimed to have a better family out there in England. See, my dad left because he wanted all boys, so when he got me instead of a boy, he just.....left. Do I miss him? Of course not, it's not like I actually knew him.

     Anyway, I'm here to tell you about how my life has change ever since I met a boy, a very strange boy.

---

     I had just had a rough day at school today. I was walking down the staircase heading to my locker to grab my textbook for biology class with my face buried in a book when someone walked right into me, causing me to drop the book that I was reading. I looked up and standing right there in front of me was no one else but the very beautiful, very popular Alexis.

     Alexis is a tall, beautiful eighteen year old girl with long blond straight hair and skin as white as snow, and no, I am not quoting Mary's little lamb. Anyway, Alexis is the most popular girl at North Wind High. She is always being followed by her two best friends Brianna and Kate, wherever you see Alexis, just know that Brianna and Kate aren't too far behind.

     "Oh, I'm sorry," said Alexis in her very pretty voice. "I didn't see you there."

     "Don't worry about it, it's my fault. I just had to look where I was going," I replied, scooping up my book that had fallen.

     "No, it was my fault and I feel so embarrassed. But here, take my two hundred dollar pen as an apology anyway."

     Oh, did I mention that this girl is also stinking rich?

     "Um, you don't have to give me anything. Lets just say our apologies and go our separate ways...."

     "Are you refusing my two hundred dollar diamond studded pen? No one ever, ever refuses my apologies!" Alexis said with a look of anger on her face.

     "As I was saying, you don't have to give me anything as an apology. You can just simply say you're sorry and we can...."

     "Why do I have to be the one to say sorry?"

     "Uh, because you said it was your fault."

     This girl may be rich, but is as dumb as a statue.

     "So, you can still say you're sorry too, you know."