Chapter 5 - Dwayne

Hello fellow humans, first things first, I wanna apologize for this VERY long update on this book. I've been hella busy with school and exams coming in June so I'm trying early to prepare myself for those big exam days ahead to come. Um, I'm also going to try to update a new chapter every week (God Help Me), so yeah. I've finished chapter 5 of The Golden Diamond and I want you all to read it, enjoy it, vote, comment and share it with others. THANK YOU!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chapter 5 - Dwayne

     Have you ever in your life at one point fell to your death? If your answer is no, then I must say, you're a very lucky human.

     Oh well, since I'm falling to my death there's no point in being ashamed of screaming, my mind said to me. So I did what I had to do. I held in a deep breath and scream my lungs out. The problem is, since I'm falling at a very high speed the air got forced back into my mouth which made me get into a huge fit of coughs, yeah I know I'm a pathetic failure.

     After getting myself under control I realized that I'm not stuck in my old "unathletic" alien body as how I were before. This human body that I'm in now is so much more fit and athletic. I felt strong and powerful, I felt like I could do anything in the world. After all I'm Dweeb freaking O.

     I looked down and saw that I didn't have long until I made impact with the floor. So I tucked my knees up to my chest, risked taking another big breath and prepared myself for this pretty awesome move I was about to do. I removed my knees from my chest and twirled my body which resulted in me doing a repeatedly three sixty degree fast spinning with my head towards the ground. With a few more seconds to go before I landed I brought myself out of the spinning move and did a somersault, back flip, side flip, triple front flip before I landed on my feet.

     Now you may think that those moves were pretty cool and I must admit that they were, but to tell the truth, I landed on my feet and I landed real hard. The worst part about my landing was that I ended up on a stray away skateboard which unfortunately, happens to be right underneath me at this very moment.

     As I expected, the skateboard gave way and I fell hard on my rump, earning a groan of pain to escape my lips. Yes I know, super cool flips coming into a landing gone wrong. Epic fail for me.

     After a minute passed since my painful landing, I finally got up off the ground, brushed the dust off of my clothes and made sure that my hair was the same way as it was when I left Gugaloo. Needless to say I have good news and bad news. The good news is my hair is still the same way, messy and brilliantly curly. The bad news is I have no idea where I am. I figured it was time to start searching for the diamond but when I turned around I was surprised to see that a human girl was standing there with her mouth hanging open as if in shock so I just stood there waiting for her to say something. But she didn't, so I decided to speak up.

     "Hellooo!!! I am Dwee I mean Dwayne," I spoke loudly and slowly. "Can you understand what I am saying?"

     She nodded.

     "Do you know where I am?" I continued.

     She bent her head a little to one side ane looked at me funny then asked. "Why are you yelling and talking like that?" She mocked the way I was speaking before. "I understand you perfectly and I am not deaf you know," she said this while rubbing in her ears as if I've burst her eardrums by my loud talking.

     "I'm sorry, I'm not from around...."

     ".....Here?" She asked cutting me off and finishing my sentence. "Yeah I could tell by the way you fell from the sky and all. What are you some sort of stunt man or should I say......boy?"