Chapter 6 - Dwayne

Well here it is folks, another chapter finished. Hope you enjoy it and if you do, don't forget to leave a vote or comment. Buuuuut if you really enjoying it then I suggest that you recommend to others.
Forgive me if there are any spelling mistakes or bad grammar, I think there are bound to be some stuck up in there.
Thank you very much! Happy Reading!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 6 - Dwayne

"Dwayne, wake up!"

I opened my eyes slowly and the bright sunlight was shining through the glass window upon someone who was standing in front of me.

"Alien G-God, is that you?" I asked awestruck.

"No you idiot, it's me Vivica. It's time to get up or don't you want to go shopping anymore? "

"Oh," I said feeling quite embarrassed.

"Mom's making breakfast so you have enough time to freshen up before you come down. You stink! No offense by the way," Vivica said eyeing me up and down. "Did you shower last night?"

"Sure I did, but you didn't have any snail slime soap."

"Snail slime soap?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's my favorite soap," I replied with much sarcasm in my voice.

Without another word, she walked into my bathroom and gestured for me to follow. Oh man I've done it. I've mad her mad!

"This- right here- that I have in my hand, is the soap, dove soap!" The strange slippery object that I licked last night now laying in her open palm. "This is what you shower with and I bet it smells way better than your snail spit soap or something."

"It's snail slime."

"Yeah whatever."

She was on her way out the bathroom door when she stopped and took up a tube and pointed it at me.

"Just so you know, this is tooth paste, you use it to brush your teeth," she said pointing to her teeth as if talking to a five year old. "Just letting you know before you say you can't find some kind of troll spit tooth paste or something."

"Well what do you know, that my favorite tooth paste," I said wishing I could brush my teeth with that tooth paste now.

Vivica stared at me with a grossed expression on her face and walked out of the bathroom. It was almost ten a.m when I got down to breakfast. Ms. Jackie had prepared a very tasty ham and cheese with mayo sandwich and a hot cup of bush tea. Ok I must admit, I never know humans could actually make food this good, no offense to you humans who's reading this!

"Mom, Dwayne and I will be going into Town in a while and we won't be back till around eight, is that ok with you?" Vivica asked while her sister's playing with her hair.

"What're you two going in Town for, I thought you both were suppose to be studying, or was that a lie?" Ms. Jackie asked jokingly. Vivica blushed and answered her mother.

"Uh, we're going to the library to look through some books about mathematics so that Dwayne her can get a better understanding of some of the difficult big words and how they work. Because you know there are some complicated stuff that has to do with mathematics sometimes," she lied smoothly. If only I could lie like her then maybe just maybe I could be able to escape trouble when I arrive to work late back on Gugaloo.

"I never did take a liking to maths so I won't try to understand it now," Vivica's mom replied taking a seat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Anyway, you can go into Town but be careful and look after one another and make sure you're back here before nine, you here me?"