Chapter 29!

*Beaus P.O.V*

"Beau please..." Holly cried as i threw all her stuff out of my tent.

"You have 10 minutes to pack all this up and go" i said, zipping the tent up.

"what if i dont" she said, putting her hands on her hips, "i thought you loved me Beau"

"i did.. Before i found out you were a slut. You have made me look like an idiot... Thanks." i said, tearing up.

"Beau I-" she started, but i didnt really care what she had to say.

"Fuck off.. I should have known that you left me for a reason. I ditched my best friend for you, and i very doubt she'll accept me back now" i said, staring at the floor and looking up at Jai, who looked straight at the floor.

"Who, Steph? Hate her" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"yeah, but we dont.. We love her more then anything and YOU have chased her away!!" Jai said, i put my hand on his shoulder to signal him to hold back.

"leave please, Holly" I said, taking a deep breath and watched her pack her things.

"Thanks for the help" she said, putting her last item in her bad.

"The only help you need, is from the doctor.... Goodbye Holly" i said, and i watched her walk off. Do I stop her? NO! I need to let her go again.. She was an arse hole to me.. So now i can be an arsehole to her.

*Stephsy P.O.V*- *2 and a 1/2 weeks later*

I was laying in my bed, when i was awoke by a knock at the door. Today was the day the boys were getting back, I havent spoke to Jai or Beau ever since i last saw them. I doubt I ever will again.

I slowly made my way down my stairs, when they knocked again.

"IM FUCKING COMING!" i shouted, yeah.. Im really not a morning person. I unlocked the door and opened it, stood there was Jai and Beau, they smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes and went to slam the door shut, but Jai quickly decided to put his foot infront of the door so it couldnt shut anymore.

"please, just hear us out.." Jai said.

"theres nothing to say" i said, trying to close the door again.

"What are you gunna do? Ignore us for the rest of your life" Beau said.

"thats possible" i said, smiling slightly.. I found it funny ok.

"what?!" Jai said, releasing loads of air at the same time.

"im kidding" i said, opening the door and staring at them. They smiled slightly and walked in.

"ok.." i said, shutting the door behind them, "i urm.. Didnt think you were going to speak to me ever again" i said to Beau.

"dafuq... Why would you think that?! Steph, you're my best friend" Beau said, knitting his eyebrows slightly.

"i thought you had better, Holly, things to do" i said sarcastically, "and you didnt exactly treat me like your 'best friend' the other week"

"i know and im so sorry! But Holly's gone now.. You were right.. She is a proper slag" he said, looking at his feet.

"lemme guess, Jai's and Holly's kiss resulted in a blowjob? She likes giving them doesnt she" i said, throwing myself on the sofa.

"Steph! It was meaningless.. She kissing me and NO it didnt result in a blowjob" he said, sitting next to me.

"Jai, ive already said this, I dont care who kissed who, You didnt stop her." i said, getting the picture up on my phone, "by the look on your face, your kissing her back"

Jai squinted and looked at the screen, he blushed and said nothing. I shook my head and stood up, putting the phone in my pocket.

"I love you steph, please" he said, the wrinkles on his forehead showing.

"get out." i said stubbornly, i couldnt care less what he had to say.

"Steph..." he sighed.

"out" i turned my back to him and walked to the kitchen, "make sure you close the door properly on your way out" I stood in the kitchen and heard the door shut. I burst into tears and Beau walked in and hugged me tightly.

"sshh ssshhh... Its okay" he said, stroking my hair. I hugged him back and sobbed my heart out.

"I love him too much. Thats why it hurts, isnt it?" i asked, looking up at Beau, he nodded his head.

"yesh beb, thats why it hurts!" he smiled. I just put my head into Beau's chest again.

"what a lovely way to start the day" i said sarcastically, Beau laughing through his nose.

"it doesnt have to be the start of the day" Beau said, pulling away. I looked at him confused and wiped the tear off my cheek.

"follow me" he said, walking out the kitchen. I followed him into my room and he turned around, grabbing hold of my arms, he flung me onto the bed, making me laugh. I then realised Beau was half way through, taking his top off. I stopped laughing and stared, he dropped his top to the floor and caught me staring. He winked and jumped into the bed next to me, he pulled the covers over himself and pulled me closer.

"Night" he said, smiling. I giggled.

"night" i said, closing my eyes.

*Beau's P.O.V*

Yeah okay, I still had those slight feelings for Steph. I mean, who doesnt love her? and If you say you dont, you're probably lying to yourself. Just laying here like this with her felt right, well to me it did. She is so much better then Holly, because she has more respect for herself. Holly was all over the place with everything, but Steph, she knows what she's doing!

*Jai's P.O.V*

I shut Steph's front door behind me, I really wasnt sure what to do with myself. Steph has changed my life in so many ways, I wouldnt know what to do if she decided to leave me. I walked down her drive, kicking a stone as I went down her drive.

All i could think about was Steph, and how she had made me so happy. Shes funny, and can always make me laugh, no matter what mood im in.. Shes got a great personality and shes beautiful, so i can show her off to everyone. Im proud to be going out with Steph, and Holly and I blew my chances of living happily ever after i guess.

I was meant to be the one to get her to forget her past, and make her future so much better... But i cant. Unless she takes me back.