Chapter 27!

*Beau's P.O.V*

Shes gone. She actually just left. Steph's my best friend, she used to be the one i would give anything up for. Well, I dont know what came across me.. I guess Its cause I dont want to lose Holly again... but I dont know whats worse, losing Steph, or losing Holly. Speaking of Holly, why dont they get on? Holly is lovely, and so is Steph.. i thought they were going to get on just fine.. but i doubt Steph even likes me anymore...

*Steph's P.O.V*

"Her ya go Miss" the taxi man said as we pulled up outside my house.

"Thank you" i said, smiling weakly and climbing out of the car, closing the door behind me. The taxi pulled away and I stood there for a while, staring at both my house and the boy's house. I shook my head remembering everything and carried my bag to my door. I unlocked it and walked in, shutting the door behind me. I decided to text Jai, "Hey babe, just got home, safe and sound;P see you soon. love you :* xoxo"

I walked into my kitchen and looked in the fridge for some food, in there was half a chocolate cake that me and Beau made. I took it out of the fridge and cut a slice off, putting it on a plate. I carried my plate into the front room and threw myself on the sofa, turning the tv on. I ate some of the chocolate cake and omg, probably the best thing ive ever tasted, not even gunna lie!

Jai then text me back, "Okay good babe! Ill see you soon :* love you xx"

I went off my messages and looked through my camera roll... but to be honest, I wish i didnt. There were pictures of me and Beau on there... what was wrong with him at the camp site? Why was he being such a bitch about, everything. He couldnt even look me in the eye. I looked at the pictures and a tear rolled down my cheek... Ive lost my best friend. The only way I can get him back is if Holly goes.. but i have a feeling she isnt going anywhere. I guess beau is happy though, with her, so i should be happy. I finished off the slice of cake and went upstairs to go to bed. I jumped into my bed, pulling the covers over my head.. i took a deep breath and fell asleep.

*Jai's P.O.V*

When I got back to camp, everyone was silent.. well, everyone but Holly. She is the most annoying person ever. Im so annoyed with Holly for making Steph go home, I think everyone realised I was pissed off.

"Has she gone Jai?" James asked. He's been so quiet this holiday, probably cause theres been so much drama.. James doesnt like drama.

"yep." i said shortly and sat nextt to him. I cant even look at Holly, or Beau for that matter.

"Look Jai.. I'm sorry" Beau said.

"why the fuck are you apologising to me for... you didnt break my heart." I said, knitting my eyebrows together.

"Who's heart did I break..?" Beau said.

"Are you that thick?... Steph's,, you arse hole" I said, getting even more angry. I should have just gone with Steph. Beau just stared into mid air.

"Dont call Beau an arse hole, Jai!" Holly butted in.

"Dont get me started on you, shlut" i said, sitting back in my chair.

"Well... this is entertaining.. but I'm hungry.. whos coming with me to get chips?" Luke said, standing up and clapping his hannds together. James and Skip followed him, and Beau followed behind slowly.

"You not coming Holly?" Beau asked her.

"No Im going to stay here and keep Jai company" she said, smiling at Beau, he just nodded his head and plodded off behind the lads.

"so.. Jai.. how long have you and Steph been going out?" she asked me.

"not long" i said.

"do you love her?" she asked.

"obviously.. if i didnt i wouldnt be going out with her!" i said, and she put her hands in the air 'innocently'.

"look.. i didnt mean to scare your girlfriend off" Holly said, coming and sitting next to me.

"you didnt. she doesnt really like camping that much" i lied.

"why did she come camping then?" she asked.

"cause shes a good person and came for us." i said.

"oh, well... all i can say is... you can do better" she said, placing her hand on my knee.

"urm... i dont think i can get any better then Steph" i said, staring at her hand on my knee, which was slowly making its way up to my crotch.

"me..." she said, movingg her hand to my neck and kissing my cheek.

"i urm.. dont know what your doing.. but you're going out with my brother" i said, moving away.

"and.." she said, kissing my lips and before i knew it, she took a picture of us.

"what the fuck" i said, pushing her away and she fell off her chair.

"im sorry... dont tell beau.. please" Holly begged.

"your lucky i havent told him about the blowjob thing with Luke." i said, her eyes getting bigger.

"you were there?" she said, covering her mouth.

"yes."

"shit!"

I watched as Holly slowly made her way back to her seat, and she played on her phone. We sat there in silence.

*Steph's P.O.V*

I was woken up by my phone going off. I unlocked it quickly, hoping it was Jai texting. It was from an unknown number? I opened it up and when i saw what the message was, my eyes teared up with fury and despair. I dropped my phone and tear flowed down my face. The message was a picture of Jai and Holly kissing.

I didnt know what to do with myself.... I thought Jai was clever to out smart Holly... I thought he loved me...

(HEYY GUYS! I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS! ID BE SO GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VOTE, COMMENT AND ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY! THANK YOUU AND HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORYY!!:* )