Chapter 25!

*Stephs P.O.V*

I was sat playing with Jai's hands, when I saw Beau walk out of the woods.

"Beau's back" i said confused. I was just confused.com. I thought Beau was happy for us, and that he was my best friend? "eewww.. get a room!" is what he had said. I would have never said that to him and his girlfriend.

"Beau! where did you go....."Jai said, but then faided out. Beau wasnt by himself.. He was with a pretty blonde girl.

"Holly?" Luke asked, laughing through his nose and standing up to hug her. When Luke hugged her, Jai looked down.

"Arent you gunna say Hello to Holly Jai?" Beau asked.

"Does it look like im going to make a slight effort to say hello?" Jai said, looking at Luke and Holly talking together. I watched Jai, watch them. Jai stuck his chin out slight and squinted his eyes, he only ever did this when he was mad.

"Jai.. whats wrong?" I whispered to him. He looked me in the eye.

"dont tell anyone," he whispered back, "Holly is a slag.. One day she was round our house and she asked Beau to get her some medecine cause she wasnt feeling well. so Beau went to the shop to get her some medecine. Luke was asleep on the couch and I had been out skating with James. When I got in, Beau was still at the shops and Luke was still asleep... but Holly had her mouth to Luke's penis... she doesnt know that I know and she finished just before Beau got back.. so no one, but me, knows"

I stared at Jai in disgust and he just nodded his head in agreement. Ew, she is such a slag. Poor Beau, he doesnt deserve a girl like her. Beau is so sensitive and would never do something like that!

"Hi im Holly!" she said, walking over to me.

"Hi, Im steph. Nice to meet you" i said smiling but not moving to greet her properly.

"So.. you 2 are a.. thing?" she said, sounding really disturbed.

"Yes. Yes we are! and she's not going to ask me to get medecine" Jai said, getting even more angry. I elbowed him softly in the stomach.

"What he meant to say was... and.. we're not planning on splitting anytime soon" I said, smiling. She didnt smile back though, she just stared at me.

"So Steph, what do you think of Holly?" Beau said, coming over with a beer for holly.

"I cant drink this" Holly said, looking worried.

"Why? You used to be able to?" Beau said.

"Yeah but.. things change" Holly said, wrapping her arm around Beau and pulling him into a kiss... A really hard kiss.

"eewww... get a room" i said, mimicking Beau. He just stuck his middle finger up, causing me and the boys to laugh.

"Beau.. I love you! I always have and I always will!" Holly said, breaking up the kiss.

"She couldnt say that when she had a mouth full of cock" Jai whispered in my ear making me laugh out loud. Holly's head shot in my direction and she gave me the dirtiest dirties ever. I just shrugged my should and she rolled her eyes.

"Fucking british bastard" we heard Holly said. I laugh and Jai made a move to pounce on her, but i stopped him.

"Beau.. are you not going to say anything?!" Jai shouted.

Beau looked at me, then to Holly, then to me and then back to Holly again. He just stared at Holly and shook his head. "No, Jai.. Im not" he said. My heart sank. My best friend just let someone call me a British bastard. I looked at the floor and slowly up to Beau. When I looked up, Beau was already looking at me but as soon as we made eye contact he looked back at Holly.

Holly pushed Beau towards the tent and zipped it up after them. I stood up off of Jai's lap and picked my blanket up and wrapped it round me.

"You okay babe?" Jai asked, staying sat down and reaching for my hand.

"Jai.. her best friend just blew her off" skip said, "i dont think she's ok"

"nah" i said, coughing to clear my throat, "im fine.. just tired! Im going to sleep now so.. goodnight"

"Im coming too! Night everyone" Jai said waving at Luke, James and Skip. At the same time they all said "Night guys".

Jai walked to our tent as I plodded on behind him. Beau is such an arse hole.. an inconsiderate arse hole. He knew how much it hurt me because he couldnt even look me in the eyes. Jai unzipped the tent and opened the flap for me to get in. I crouched down and walked into the tent. Jai dived in and zipped it up after him. We both climbed into our sleeping bags and layed there in silence for a while. The chattering of my teeth broke the silence.

"Babe, are you cold?" Jai asked.

"freezing" i said, through the vibration of my jaw.

"coming" Jai said. What the heck is he going on about? All I could hear was the sound of the tent and the sleeping bag rubbing together, which meant Jai was moving round alot. Then I felt a hand on my hip causing me to jump.

"shh shh.. its only me" Jai whispered, unzipping my sleeping bag. I moved up slightly and he climbed into it, zipping it up again. Jai put his arms around me and held me tightly so that I was pushed up against his warm, bare chest. I ran my hands along his smooth back, he let out a slight moan through his nose, so I carried on doing it.

"warmer?" he asked.

"yes thanks" i whispered into his chest.

"good! Goodnight babe" he said, taking a deep breath.

"Night Jai" I said, quieter.

Just as we were nodding off to fall asleep we could hear man moans and girl groans coming from the tent next to us.

"What the fuck is..." i started but then it clicked, "ew... you're right, Holly is such a slag."

Jai just laughed and soon, i nodded off to sleep.