Sequence IV, Chapter 1: Blake - Y/N, Edward.

Start from the beginning

"Is this it?" Ruby asked. 

"I don't know, any other brightly lighted, loud music buildings around here?" Blake answered nonchalantly.

"Good point."

They entered the building, but was blinded by the raving lights. They shielded their eyes with their hands as they tried to navigate through the place.

"There sure is a lot of people here."

"No kidding, it's a party. Half of Beacon is here."

They somehow managed to squeeze in between the people and found the table assigned for their team. It was uncomfortable for Blake to be around so much people, but she could not do anything about it.

Ruby went for the bowl of cookies on their table and stuffed her face, while Weiss and Yang disappeared into the crowd. Thankfully, Blake had a book in her bag and took it out to read.

The book was entitled 'Altaïr's Journey.' It was not so much a book, but a journal. The front cover was the signature symbol of the Assassins, and it was published by none other than Ezio's wife, Sofia Sartor. Ezio made sure that the book had been removed of critical Assassin information before sending it for publishing, which was good.

However, Ezio had died in the years 1500. That was over five hundred years ago.

Time seemed to speed up as Blake was deeply engrossed in the book. 

"Hey Blake!" Ruby shouted directly in her face.

"Wh-Wha?"

Blake looked around the building, the lights were off and and the people had left. The only ones in the building were team RWBY.

"Oh."

"Let's go home, I'm exhausted." Yang said, stretching.

Blake closed her book and stuffed it in her bag before leaving with her team.

"Hey, the ocean is gorgeous at night, why don't we sit at the docks a little?" Weiss asked.

"Really? I'm fine with that." Ruby replied.

"Yeah, let's do it." Yang added, all trace of exhaustion gone.

The team walked over to the docks and sat on the ledge, admiring the oceans reflection of the sun. It wasn't until a ship anchored itself and ruined the silence. The team curiously looked at the ship as no one anchors at night, not especially with White Fang around.

"Are they crazy?" Weiss stated.

"Everyone! We might be staying for a while, make yourselves comfortable." A blonde man said, he looked around and saw the four girls staring at them.

"Does one of you lads know where a Harbormaster around here?" The blonde asked.

"Whats that?" Ruby whispered.

"Over there!" Blake pointed at the only stand which was open.

"Good on ya." He said as he walked over to have a conversation with the harbormaster.

"He talks strange." Ruby said, but Yang quickly covered her mouth.

"Don't say that! Not everyone is from here, you know."

"Oops, sorry."

It was then a H/C haired guy jumped from the ship on to land.

"Never been more glad to see land." He said as he looked around.

"Is this Vale? Kenway, what are we doing here again?"

"Sage."

"Ah, right."