In other words, say it louder.

I sighed again,

"Chase" I say louder, causing all the girls to groan that they didn't get him, all the other guys in the class to either look at him with utmost respect and awe and Chase to smirk.

I rolled my eyes, full well knowing he was staring at me, and trudged back to my seat and plonked down on the chair grumpily mumbling curses under my breath and crossing my arms over my chest, pouting like the 6 year old I was.

Out of the corner I saw chase pull Chelsea off him causing me to smile a little mentally, and jump over his table, landing perfectly on the spare chair beside me.

"What, not happy princess? I'm sure all the sane girls in this class would love to be in your position" he says in mock hurt, casually slinging he's arm over my shoulder.

I Quickly shrug he's shoulder off:

"Ouch, what was that for!?" he says placing his other hand on his heart in mock hurt, he, once again, slings his arm over my shoulder, and when I shrug him off he just comes straight back, ignoring the fact that he's pissing me off.

"Yeah well, unfortunately for you, I am most defiantly not sane" I say just ignoring his arm on my shoulder.

"Thats how I like them" he winks, I roll my eyes and glare at him.

I sat there uncomfortably, Chase's amazing arm still comfortably sitting on my shoulders while everyone else chose there name, choosing again if the name is already taken.

Finally everyone had 'chosen their destiny' and Daisy started explain the task;

"Now my beautiful butterflies, the aim of this project, is not to get good grades, but to get to know your partner, it will be a hard life if you don't have friends" She started, causing most of the children in the class to roll their eyes at her.

"Your principle said that I couldn't do a project just based on getting to know your lovely class mates, he said something about doing a project based on my subject, when I told him my subject was not to teach, but to love and cherish this wonderful world, he got mad, he told me I had to do a project on 'photography'. So I decided that you and your partner will each have to take a picture of each other, but the picture has to capture your partner, in their natural environment, it has to show emotion, why the person in the picture is feeling the way they are at this point of time. They say a picture tells a thousand words so we will put that theory to the test. You must all prepare a speech, saying what I've told you to capture and talking about the persons feelings. I have faith that all of you will do wonderfully. This will take time at school as well as at home. I suggest you do your best because this assignment will weigh greatly on your report card, it doesn't have a set due date yet, I will let you know a few days before its due, we must be spontaneous my butterflies" Daisy finished as she went back to doing whatever it is she does.

"Hey princess" Chase said smirking as he turned around and looked at me.

"Don't call me that" I said childishly crossing my arms and turning around.

"Fine...partner" he said smirking AGAIN.

Damn that stupid, yet hot smirk of his