"Im sorry." I said softly.

"What are you apologizing for? You did nothing wrong. I caused everything."

I pulled away and looked into his beautiful eyes, i could easily get lost in them.

We both started to lean in. Then our lips crashed. I felt like i was in heaven. Like all my sadness went away. Our lips intertwined as he bit on my bottom lip. I started to moan a bit. Then BEATRICE bursted in, ruining the moment. Thanks Beatrice.

"Sarah whats wrong? What's he doing to y-" she stood there and her jaw dropped. "Were you two.... Kissing?"

My cheeks turned bright red. I looked at Master Horan and he was blushing too.

"Awwwwww!" She said as she held her hands on her cheek. "We got 2 lovebirds over here!"

I looked away, embarrassed. "Stop it Beatrice!"

She chuckled. "So... Everything's okay now?"

"I guess so." Master Horan responded. "I'm so sorry for what I did guys. I'm sorry for abusing you, I'm sorry for treating you like garbage, I'm sorry for doing.... What I did to Timothy. I'm so sorry for everything." He looked down as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Oh Master Horan....." Beatrice said as she went to give him a hug.

After they pulled away, Master Horan said "Guys, call me Niall."

"Alright Niall." I said smiling.

Does this mean that.... Everything was going to be alright?

Katie's POV

"Liammmmm!" I called out. I needed the broom. "Where's the br-" I saw Liam and some girl snogging. (A/N: Snogging means like making out :p)

Liam saw me just standing there and quickly pulled away.

"Hi Katie, I forgot to introduce you but this is Emily. She's my girlfriend."

I froze when he said girlfriend. What?! This is just great.

"Nice to meet you Emily." I mumbled as i shook her hand.

"Hi Katie! Oh Liam has told me so much about you! You seem like such a nice girl!" She said in a squeaky voice.

I just fake smiled.

We all walked in and took a seat.

"Now while both of you get to know eachother, I'll go get some refreshments." Liam said as he walked into the kitchen."

"So Emily what-" I tried to say but this snob interrupted me.

"Listen, BITCH. Liam is MINE. I see the way he talks about you and the way you look at him. He's MINE, stay away or else." She said glaring at me.

I just looked at her, speechless. Then Liam came back.

"Oh you're back Liam! Awww Katie is such an amazing person" She said as she wrapped her arms around Liam and smiled evilly at me.

What. A. Whore.

Harry's POV

I was in the adoption centre with Louis. We decided that we were ready to handle a kid. We decided to get a teen since a teen was easier to take care of.

"Mr. Styles, are you ready to meet your child?" The woman who worked there said.

Louis and I stood up at the same time. "Yes ma'am."

The woman took us in a room and behind the door revealed a very beautiful girl. (A/N: imma put myself in the story :D) She had blonde hair that went down to her waist, the most gorgeous blue eyes, a pink rose lips, she was..... flawless.

"I'll give you some time alone to get to know your new child." The woman said as she closed the door.

"Why hello gorgeous.." Louis said as we both sat down.

"Hello." She said politely, smiling.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"It's Lauryn." She responded.

"Well, tell us a bit about yourself." Louis said.

"Well, I'm 14 years old. I've been in the adoption centre for almost a year. My mom and dad uh..... passed away. My brother had ran away two years ago so i don't know where he is. His name was Christopher. I miss my family so much." She said looking down.

"Aw don't worry love, we're here and we promise to be the best dads for you." Louis said.

"Thank you, you guys make a great couple." She said, and that beautiful smile popped on her face again.

Lauryn's POV

I was in the car driving home to my new home. My new dads were pretty handsome. I couldn't wait to see.

We finally arrived at the house. I got out of the car, excited. I guess Harry and Louis noticed.

"Love, you don't need to be that excited." Harry said laughing.

"I'm just so excited, dad." I said. "It's okay to call you guys that, right?" I asked shyly.

"Of course love!" Louis responded.

Harry unlocked the door and what i saw was.... beautiful.

"Zayn we're home!" Harry called out.

Wait... Zayn?

Out came out a gorgeous man, in about his early twenties. Gosh he was hot.

"Hey Harr- Wow, who's this girl?" He said biting his lip and looking me up and down. Was he checking me out?

Louis hit him in the arm and he looked away embarrassed.

"Oh yeah. Lauryn this is Zayn. He's just going to be staying with us for a bit." Harry said.

"Nice to meet you Lauryn." He said shaking my hand, STILL checking me out. I just shook it back and smiled.

"Harry? Louis? Is that you?" Another voice said.

"Yeah Niall! We're here." Louis responded.

Out came a blonde man and a brunette girl.

"Oh who is this beautiful girl?" The blonde man asked.

"Niall, Sarah, this is Lauryn. She's the girl we adopted."

I put my hands behind my back and paced a bit shyly.

"Nice to meet you Lauryn." Niall said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you Lauryn! You're a very pretty girl." Sarah said smiling.

"Thank you Sarah." I responded.

--

Alright that's it! I know this story is supposed to be mainly about Sarah and Niall, but I kinda want to focus on the other characters. Tell me what you think in the comment section, and vote please! I love you all xx