Christmas kisses pt3

Skyler's POV

"hey sky wait up please I'm sorry" yells Danny from behind me pleading, I stop and turn around to Danny and see him running to me.
"What Danny I told you how I felt I trusted you Danny" I say firmly he shakes his head.
"I didn't do it to make you mad I did it cause I wanted it an I know you did too Skyler tell me you didn't want it as much as I did" he pleads holding my shoulders.
"Don't you understand Danny I told you I could date you or any of that yes I wanted the kiss I wanted it but I'm in love with my boyfriend not his bestfriend" I said taking his hands off me holding them for a second.
"I'm sorry Sky it's just since that night I saw you I just I can't get you off my mind I would never purposely ruin yours or Echo's realationship okay please just it won't happen again I promise please forgive me Sky" he says pulling me into a hug I hug him back and let tears fall.
"I'm so confused" I say queitly he shakes his head "I love Echo yet I still kiss you myself it's not forced I don't know what to do" he stares at me intently not saying anything. I turn and walk away this time hearing no protest.
Echo's POV
I slam my computer against the wall next to my pile of shattered glasses. I go past all the shattered glass and go into my bathroom and stare at my reflection, my now quiffed hair with light brown highlights. I sigh and look threw my cabinets I hear my window slide open and slam the drawer shut and whirl around. Skyler looks at me disappointed "you were about t-to c-cut wernt you" she stutters she steps back crunching glass as she goes I walk forward stepping over any glass in the way she sits on my bed head down her breathing ragged.
"Skyler calm down" I say standing in front of her she continues looking down. Her breathing slows down before she speaks
"Y-you promised Echo you said you wouldn't ever do it again" she says her breathing speeding up again I stare at her heart racing I don't know how to respond to that other than to just be hurt. She looks towards my bathroom and stares for a while.
"Why does it feel good to cut when you know you shouldn't" she says still staring into my bathroom. I glance down knowing the answer.
"Because your already hurting and you already feel like a screw up and you want it to end so you just go above and beyond I guess" I say moving to sit next to her.
"Harold misses you Echo I miss you Danny misses you we all miss you Echo" she says finally looking up at me, I notice a tear fall and her eyes bloodshot red.
"Skyler" I breath out she stares at me waiting "I love you and I can't not be upset my fa- he Raped you and until you are okay I'm not gonna just laugh and play I'm not you I can't hide my feelings like you I have to find a way to block everthing out ever time I see you I see the hurt in your eyes and the fear of male contact when all I need is you telling me your okay no lies honest truth" she looks at the window where it's starting to sprinkle. She fiddles with a necklace I stare at it I didn't give it to her.
She smiles and wraps me in a hug she hides her head in the crook of my neck.
I let out a sigh of relief and lay back on the bed holding her close. My door opens slightly showing Danny's at the door
"Hey Ec- oh sorry nevermind I'll come back later" says Danny
I start to fall asleep playing with Sky's hair.
"I'll always be there for you" I hear her say one last time before I fall asleep.
Nathan's POV
"JASON" I scream looking threw my mini fridge "WHERES MY PASTA" I then hear screaming coming from Echo's room jason appears looking worried.
"Yeah yeah I'll go check" I say grabbing an ice cream cone. I climb the stairs slowly I look at all the photos of the dorm members when one guys in the picture really stands out I stare at it.
"I look good or what" ask someone behind me I scream and drop my food.
"NOOO" I scramble trying to cacth it I hear him laughing. "How dare you" I say turning around into a rock hard chest. I glance up at him he's wearing a heart warming smile, he has brown hair with brown eyes and is around 6,1 which is taller compared to my 5,8 height.
"Done yet" he says smile getting wider.
"I almost beat your ass if you wernt so god damn sexy" I say giving him a small smile. He chuckles and messes with his hair. I hear various noises coming from Echo's room
"Shit" I whisper I look towards the stairs then back at him.
"I have to go but ill text you" I say turning towards the stairs he grabs my arms.
"Where are you going you can't break tradition" he says pointing up. I look up and laugh.
"Its not breaking if it's not the real thing" I say
"But I worked hard on it please" I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek.
He smiles leans in and whispers
"Names Garrett" he leans back and walks away with a smirk on his face.
"I'm Nathan I'll call you whore" he turns around shocked.
"Did you say you'd call me" I nod " So we can plan our frist date I hope" he winks and walks down another flight of stairs.
He is one yummy slice of cake I run up the stairs to Echo's room.
Hope him and Skyler make up soon so he stops being sad and mopping around.

Sorry it took so long been having problem but here you go.
BYEEEEE