Chapter 20

After that lady at the front let us in Danny sprinted for the cargo shorts.
"Danny calm down will ya" I say he laughs pulling out a pair of shorts
"These will fit right" he ask I shake my head laughing
Time skip to food court(my favorite place)
"Dad can I have my ice cream now" Harry asks using his puppy dog eyes
"I don't know would mommy let you have some" I ask raising my eyebrows, I feel the Ice Cream being taken from my hand and notice Danny's not next to me anymore.
I turn around and grab the ice cream, danny sighs holding the Ice Cream tighter.
"Let go Echo it's no use if you pull any harder there will be ice cream everywhere" he smirks I return the smirk and yank harder the Ice cream flys everywhere. Danny and Harold are laughing and im on the floor laughing my butt off
"ECHO JAMES THORNTON" I hear a very familiar voice I stop laughing along with Danny and Harold. We all look where her voice came from and in the flesh my Girlfriend is standing there glaring at the mess in the food court.
"Y-yes dear" I ask smiling she step closer and holds out here hand to help me up. I sit there for a moment to scan my eyes up and down her body, she's wearing a pair of black jeans with small rips and a crop top that shows a small part of her belly.
She snaps her fingers in my face.
"Snap outta it Echo" I hear Danny say who's wiping of his face and shirt helping Harry who doesn't have much on him, I glance down and see my whole outfit soaked in ice cream.
"Sorry" I say to the lady coming over to Clean up the mess she winks at me and starts cleaning.
"Echo really Ice Cream you couldn't just give it to him" Skyler huffs in annoyance, she turns her back towards me while she helps danny clean up Harry I stand in tge middle of the food court soaked head to toe in chocolate Ice Cream.
"Sir you and your family need to leave now please" says a guy in a suit looking me up and down.
"Okay yeah I'll tell them" I walk over to them hanging my head low so my hair is dripping on the floor "Uh guys we're being kicked out" Danny and Harry look at me, though Danny motioning towards Skyler with his eyes.
"Come on Harold mah boy let's head on out" Danng says picking him up with the bags walking out past me.
"Bye mom bye dad see you at home" Harry says I wave and Skyler stands there staring towards the table bent over.
"Sky" I say grabbing her shoulder she flinches away from me "Skyler whats wrong" I question when I see her shoulders shaking.
"A-anne she g-got in a w-wreak" she sobs I know that Anne and Skyler were close almost closer than me and Anne but I couldn't find any words. Instead I start dragging her out of the mall letting a few tears drop.
"E-echo wait" she says grabbing me.
"What is it we need to go" I say gripping her shoulders and bending down to her eye level.
"Your parents are here" I stare at her in shock letting all my tears out, she pulls me to her holds me close.
"I-is she okay" I ask pulling back to look at her. She nods her head I grab her shoulder she flinches away from me. "Whats wrong Sky" I ask her pulling my arm away from her she shakes her head plastering a smile on her face I know it's fake but I let it go so we can go see Anne and my parents.
Skyler's POV
Echo can never know what he did to me.
*Flashback*
"Anne Thornton's room please" I say in a rush the lady types quickly.
"Room 678 on the second floor they just brought her out of the emergency room" she says. I jog to the elevator and step in.
"What floor" says a older lady with dirty blonde hair.
"Two please" I say quickly, I tap my foot impatiently as we rise.
"Why so jumpy" says the man next to me putting his hand on my lower back, making me step forward.
"Please don't touch me sir" I say avoiding eye contact with the stranger.
"Derek leave her alone" says the lady she glances at me looking me up and down.
"Plus she's nothing special" she says as the doors open I don't say anything because she's right so, We all step off I try to stay calm as I walk towards Anne's dorm. But I can't help but noticed they are still following me.
Once I reached her room I open the door slowly not minding that old couple whispering behind me queitly.
I walk threw the door and see Anne laying in the bed talking to one of the nurses she's bruised and beat up but not to badly.
"Skyler!" She says loudly showing a weak smile which disappears quickly "Why are they with you did he touch you Skyler" she says quickly.
"You know them?" I ask hoping she says no.
"They're my parents Skyler did he try anything did she say anything to you" she says her eyes filling with tears.
I turn around and go up to Echo's father who has a smug look on his face. I slap him across his face he grabs me by my shoulders.
"Your coming with me" he says dragging me out of the room
"SKYLER RUN" Anne yells Derek puts his hand over my mouth leading me to the closest exit.
Once we're out he leads me to what I assume is his truck, is it bad I know exactly what's about to happen. I let tears run down my face while he unlocks his car throwing me in, coming in after me. Locking the doors he ties my hands with some string and puts duck tape over my mouth I kick at him while he tries to tie my legs making him chuckle.
"We're gonna have tons of fun my dear" I scream but it's muffled by the tape.
He starts pulling down my pants, I sob uncontrollably kicking my legs violently
*Flashback over*
I wipe away a stray tear before Echo can see what am I gonna do now that I'm pregnant.
"You okay Sky" Echo says grabbing my hand I flinch away
"Yeah fine" I say quietly 'not fine'