Finish the party

Skyler's POV
As i replay those words in my head i think about the last time I had ever said those words.
*flash back*
As i walk the halls of my 8th grade classes i see my boyfriend talking to another girl who's blushing pretty dang hard.
"Hey Blake"i say walking up next to him he smiles.
"Hey Sky" he says its queit for a moment "i think we should break up" i stop walking in the hall way get pushed by a few people
"W-why we've been doing so great i dont under stand blake please blake i love you"
"Im sorry sky" then he walks off leaving me crying in the hallway. After being asked whats wrong a million times i get on the bus home.
"Hey Skyler whats wrong you look sad" says Tonya sitting next to me. This is it im done I'm never gonna be sad or mad again I'll be emotionless, i smile wide
"Nothing whats up wheres chase and Zoey" i say sounding happy. No sadness only happiness.
Flashback over*
I look at Echo who's chatting with Bella, i look over at Micheal and tonya laughing almost crying, then i see jake and Zoey dancing to a song.
"Hey Sky can we talk please" chase says from behind me i look at him he's taking a sip of beer.
"No you said what you needed im sick of you and your judgment on me and Echo he's my decision which you have no part in Chase" Echo suddenly is by my side holding me close to him, bella's by chase looking upset with chase. Chasd steps closer to me
"We've been friends longer than you and Echo have known each other you pick him over me really skyler" he says in my face he's only a little taller so i stand my ground
"No chase i pick Echo because not only cause i know him but because he understands when to stop got it si dont come in my life bad talking the one person who gets me"
He smirks
"Just like blake" he says thats when i lose it i bring my hand around and smack him everyone stops and looks at us. I storm off leaving everyone wide mouthed staring at Chase who's still in shock. Why would he do that he knew how hard me and Blake's break-up was on me. I stop at the edge of the water and sit down i hear footsteps behind me. "Hey Sky you all right" Danny says i look up at him his hair falling in his face smiling at me.
"Just peachy" i say resting my head on my knees
"Need a pal Echo stormed off after punching Chase i think he went to his truck" he says sitting next to me, i take a deep breath.
"Did you know Echo's story danny" i ask he shifts uncomfortably playing with the sand its queit for mintues i listen to the waves crashing on the shore, danny sighs
"No but i have walked in on him cutting and crying, but thus ine time i walked in he had the knife to h-his throat" he was sobbing now "he kept saying it was for the best and pressed it against his throat harder, blood started coming out and i stood there in the doorway wacthing, thats when it hit me hard Echo was gonna kill him self if i didnt move so i ran to him taking the knife" he takes a deep breath wiping his eyes "i told him he was my brother and i couldnt live with out him ever and thats when he said 'we are brothers danny but you dont understand my pain this gets tid of the pain' and i cried holding him against me he started crying and repeated 'I'm sorry' " Danny's head drops in between his knees sobbing, Echo appears at Danny's side
"We will always be brothers dan always you saved me and im sorry for that day in sorry i ever cut" he said swinging his arm around danny, i smile they really are brothers in there own unique way.
"Hey Echo follow me" i say nows as good a time as any, i text anne.
"ECHO!" Anne exclaims running from the bar, i glance at Echo who's eyes are glued on anne running at him his eyes are watering. "Anne" he wishpers when she hugs him she nods i decide to give them some privacy family time. "Skyler" i turn around and slam into Echo, he chuckles then places his hand on my cheak. "Thank you so much" i smile and kiss him softly, he grabs my waist, i pull back.
"Go hang out with your sister Echo ill be fine" i say he sighs holding me close to him "go" i push his chest, he smiles and kisses me one last time before tunning back over to Anne. Danny hugs Anne one last time before running over and walking with me.
"So you and Anne" i say wiggling my eyebrows he laughs
"Theres only one girl i like" he says rubbing his neck nervously Echo already has Anne dragged toward the parking lot far enough where he wont hear us and we wont hear him. Danny stops "And she has someone already" i stand next to him unsure what to do.
"Aww, Danny its okay theres plenty fish in the sea i promise shes not the one if she isnt all over you" i say laughing at the end he laughs too which is good for him
"So you'd be all over me" he asks suddenly, i stare at him shocked
"Er....well maybe if i never met Echo but i did so im all over him not you" i say nervously, why would Danny wanna talk about that i mean jeez.
"DANNY C'MON WE'VE GOT A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR YOU" yells a boy from across the beach, Danny laughs and runs over to the boys but not before hugging me. I laugh and stare at the waves roll in, I run to my truck and get a blanket and coke bottle and bring them back to the beach and lay down.
"Well that looks comfortable" Tonya says sarcastically sitting next to me with a thud, i close my eyes and smile why? I don't know i seriously have a good life in this moment this is perfect. I hear more feet approach us. "Oh hey, guess ill leave now bye Sky" i wave my arm and mumble a "bye" i feel someone lay next to me.
"How'd you do it the plane tickets" Echo asks bring me closer. I open my eyes and look at Echo his Skin a little darker from the sun and the little bit of tan he has, he smiles at me cuddling me in his chest.
"I love you Echo" i say kissing him sweetly.
"I love you to Sky" he says playing with my hair as we lay there in silence. I start dozing off slowly.
Tonya's Pov.
I look back at Echo and Skyler holding each other on her blanket.
"They're perfect" Micheal says behind me, i turn around and kiss him softly, he grabs my waist holding me there.
Heyyyy sorry about the late update I've been working on the sequal to Miam university dont worry its not over yet i kust wanna have the next book started for when i do end Miam university, so the name of the next book is 4 years in the future the name is Life After Collage
Well thats it guys byeeeeee