Paradise

Skyler's POV
I hear people talking around me.
"Should we really" says an unfamiliar voice. I feel someone pick me up i squirm in their grip, they pull me closer
"Do it Danny!" Yells Tonya. I feel a sudden burst of cold water around me, and i realize danny just threw me in the ocean so for payback i hold my breath and stay under. I hear various splashes and screams making me chuckle a little i feel someone grab me by my arm pulling me up when i resurface i keep my eyes closed and fall limp in the person's arm.
"Is she okay" Zoey says from a distance
"I-i dont know" says Echo he sounds really scared.
"I swear if she dies it'll be pretty amazing" says lucas i hear a loud smack.
"Jerk" tonya says, Echo drags me to the sand and puts me down on a towel, i feel the sun on my skin helping me dry quicker.
"Skyler wake up it was a joke" danny says
"Well what if that joke kills her danny" snaps micheal.
"Guys calm down" zoey says
"Shes gonna die zoey" tonya says i can hear her sniffling.
I burst out laughing holding my stomach "Y-you guys a-are idoits" i say still laughing i feel everyone looking at me, i open my eyes and look start at Echo. He smiles widely at me holding my face
"If they kiss i swear I'm gonna barf" Lucas says Echo snaps his head towards him.
"If you talk again swear ill murder you" i say looking his direction.
"Just like my lips on yours murdered you" he says smirking, rage fills my body. I feel Echo jump away tackling Lucas punching his face repeatedly. Micheal pulls Echo away after lucas starts to dirft unconscious, Echo walks away from Lucas towards the parking lot and micheal drags away Lucas. Danny stands over me like a tower.
"Come on get up come on you can do it" he says patting his thighs.
"I'm not your dog Danny" I stand up holding a towel around me and I l turn towards the DJ station and see a little boy walking along the sand with tears rolling out of his eyes and a small backpack, kicking up sand and red solo cups he continues to walk along the beach crying and rubbing his eyes viciously, i run towards him.
"Are you okay" i ask bending down in front of him, he looks frightened and tired, he has light blue eyes and beautiful curly brown hair. He shakes his head, more tears start flowing out.
"Hey its okay I'm not gonna hurt you, my name's, Skyler whats yours" i asked he sniffles
"I-its Harold" he whispers almost to quite to hear.
"Well thats a nice name whats wrong i bet your alot cuter when your smiling." I say wiping away the tears. He smiles sweetly.
"M-my mommy brought me hear and said to find someone but i forgot their name and she left me and now im scared" he says more tears coming out.
"Hey its okay we'll find out who it is let me take this" i say taking his backpack, he smiles and hugs me, i hold him close to me smiling. "What was your mom's name" he pulls back.
"Marry" he says i nod and start walking towards my truck with Harold in my arms.
"SKY" Echo yells running towards me i feel Harold flinch at the sound.
"W-whos that Skyler I'm scared" i hold him closer.
"He's a very nice man and he wont hurt you his name is Echo okay" he nods and burries his head in my neck. I turn to Echo who's standing behind me confused.
"Who's-" i cut him off and mouthed 'later' he nods understanding
"I'll text you later okay" he says waving running back to the 'sqaud'.
"Your way nicer than my mommy she use to yell alot and never let me hug her sometimes she'd hit me because i tried" his voice cracking i hug him closer, he's an abused growing boy.
"Are you hungry" i ask his face pops up surpising me so much i almost tripped on my own feet. He smiles and hugs me, i arrive ag my truck and place him in the passenger seat buckling him in and playing with him like tickling his belly. I walk to my side opening the door, i sit down and buckle up.
"How about Dairy Queen" i say pulling out of the parking lot, he looks at me confused.
"Whats that" he asks cocking his head to the side i look at him wide eyed and start lauaghing he starts laughing after me, i turn on the radio, low volume.
We pull into the drive-threw for Dairy Queen.
"Hello how may i help you" says a girl who sounds bored.
"Uh yeah can i get a 10 peoce chicken finger with a oreo blizzard" i say.
"Is that all" she snaps
"No can i get another oreo blizzard thanks" i say firmly, i glance at Harold who looking out of the window excitedly.
I pull up to the window with my credit card out.
"Hello how are you" i smile sweetly this lady's alot nicer
"Im doing just fine how bout ' you" she nods smiling swiping my card.
"Alright here you are" she says handing me my card and food. "Have a good day bye little cutie" i look at Harold who's smiling at the woman. I chuckle.
"Thank you bye" i say driving back on the interstate heading to the dorms. I hand Harold his Blizzard his face lights up smiling widely.
"Thank you mom" he says eating but stops himself quickly "sorry i meant Skyler" i smile at him.
"Harry call me whatever you want" i say he smiles at the nickname and takes a bite out of the Blizzard. I smile happy i had saved this little boy from whatever horrible things he has gone threw.

Hello again how are you guys? Good? Bad? Well guess what this next chapter should make you both Mad, Devestated, Horrible, and last but not least happy
anyway thats it for this chapter byeee