Chapter 2

A/N: Yay! Chapter 2 lol. Omg I don't even like... I DON'T KNOW. Just read please xD

Suggested Song: "Sweater Weather" by The Neighborhood

~~~

            It’s been about a week since Noah had become a part of the “gang” – or at least that’s what Luke calls it. Noah seemed to have fit in well. The girls absolutely love him for the fact that he zones out a lot and gets really confused. They thought it was the cutest thing in the whole world.

            Luke and Noah had two classes together, Economics and AP English. Their Econ teacher just so happens to love art which results in constant posters and projects. Luke and Noah were partners for a specific project; they had to make a poster to show different examples of interest rates and exchange rates. Neither had a great liking for this class, but a poster was definitely better than a five page essay.

            It was soon lunch time, and as usual, the gang gathered at their lunch table.

            “Oh my god I hate my math teacher so damn much!!” Gwen announced angrily.

            “Why did you even take that class? You’re a senior; you only need three years of math to graduate,” Gavin inquired.

            “Because my parents made me, okay?” came the reply.

            “What did he assign you guys this time?” Melissa asked.

            “I need to make a PowerPoint on limits and infinitesimals and teach it to the class like a teacher would.”

            “That sounds kind of cool,” Noah comments quietly.

            “Really? You think so? Because I think it’s absolutely stupid and–”

            “Just shut up, Gwen, we have to draw,” Luke cuts her off.

            “Luke and I have to make a poster for Econ,” Noah explains.

            “Well lucky you; you won’t have to teach the class,” Gwen pouts.

            “We still have to present it though,” Noah replied.

            “Hey, just whatever to school, wanna hang out after school today?” Aiden suddenly changed the topic.

            “Sure why not? I haven’t gone anywhere lately and I don’t have dance practice today so I can definitely go,” Melissa answered.

            “I’ll go too, since Melissa’s going,” Gwen adds.

            “I kind of want to go too, I’ll just have to text my cousin and tell him that I can’t hang out with him today,” Gavin trails off.

            “You don’t have to do that, stay with your cousin, dude,” Aiden pokes his shoulder.

            “Nah, we haven’t done anything outside of school since school started! I need to be there.”

            “If you say so, Gavin,” Aiden smiles.

            “Since everyone’s going, I’ll go too I guess. Not much to do at home anyways,” Luke nodded to himself.

            “Where are we going?” Taylor questions.

            “I take it you’re going too then?” Aiden asks.