So, the fair it is.

I don't know how much paparazzi can follow us into that crowed of an area, so I can only hope it isn't a horrible day, and that my plans come together with any qualms. I mean, last time I took her into London to the restaurant, but the fair is in Hampstead, so hopefully not many can follow us there. Obviously fans will catch us though, but usually they aren't as bad. Usually.

I was about to leave their place yesterday when Rachel arrived, shocked I was there, and to my surprise, her cousins helped me out of an interrogation from her, backing up my lie. I don't like lying to her, but saying I was invited to dinner maybe is just a fib, since I ended up eating with her and her cousins, who really aren't all bad company. I ended up spending the night with her here, a first for me. I've seen her bedroom before, it's small, and the bed is just big enough for the both of us, but no matter where we are sleeping, I will always sleep better with her. She usually finds her way to my arms, and I keep her there, plain and simple.

I have been up for the past ten minutes or so, the smell of coffee lingering under the space from her closed door. It's nearly noon and I'm surprised she's actually slept this long, being the controlled, early riser she is. I want her to sleep, I will let her have whatever she wants today, because it's her day. It makes sense why she's exhausted, we did talk late last night into the morning, Rachel wanting to get stuff out of me but I denied everything.  I kept wanting to change the subject on her, but she was so headstrong to the point where she thought climbing on top of me and teasing me would work, which in a different case it would, but I held my ground, much to her dismay. She actually fell asleep mid-scolding and in the best way, still resting in my embrace.

I've been using this time to admire her, every detail. The way she sleeps is undeniably cute. She's sort of in a ball, her knees up and tucked into her chest, and her arms are currently close and wrapped around her as well, like she's hugging herself. Her eyes flutter, lashes batting every so often as I hope she dreams of something good. One thing I love about her is her breathing is a bit loud, and she would deny so, but it bothers me none. She would find it as an imperfection, be completely self conscious about it, but the sound is rather soothing. I talk in my sleep anyway, but her sleeping with me has made me sleep better, so breathing audibly is not any problem. Once in a while, a smile curls slowly on those beautiful lips of hers. I can't help but kiss her forehead right now.

At the touch of my lips she makes a sigh of delight, my favorite of her noises. Yes, I've decided that's the one. She does it more than she knows; when I kiss her, hug her, come home, or after laughing. That sigh fills my ears with delight like music. Sure, her laughs, moans, gasps, and just her damn voice are also my favorites, but that sigh of happiness is priceless. Once I pull back, her eyebrows furrow and she whimpers. I watch as her lips purse into a pout. Before I can kiss her again out of my need to make her smile again--and well, this is fun and fucking adorable, she actually opens her eyes, meeting mine first sight.

At first she looks at me dreamily, softly smiling at my presence and moving slowly to stretch her muscles. Then her realization kicks in like I knew it would and her big, ocean blue eyes go wide. I love this crazy, time-obsessed woman.

"Harry? What time is it? How long have I..." she drifts off, sitting up rather quickly, and I move in the bed to lean my back against the headboard, resting my head on my hands. I watch her freak out over the time, gasp pretty loudly, and I can't contain my smile at my girl.

"Harry! It's already past noon? Why'd you let me sleep? I should have gotten my day started hours ago," Rachel complains, sort of panicky. I keep myself from giggling at her, the way she freaks out is too damn cute. Rachel starts talking to herself the way she doesn't think I notice. "I'm just lucky I don't have dance or work today, I'd missed it!" Then she dives into full thought, eyes searching in the distance, probably thinking what she possibly has to do today that she's been delayed from.