•24•

Kennedy POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 week later 
-----------------

Why must nights always be cold, I stand on my balcony of my room/prison hugging myself. I never knew rejecting your mate could hurt you so much, but at least he can live in peace not feel my pain. But I miss him, I miss Greyson which is something I'd never thought I'd say, I sigh as I walk back into my room and close the balcony door.

'I miss him too you know' my wolf says in a whimper.

'I know but this is the only way I can keep them all safe, me being in there life is not what they need, it's not safe for them'

"Knock, knock" I'm pulled out of my thoughts as Brian enters, I shoot my eyes to him and glare as I know what's about to come. Brian has been trying to do his red hypnosis on me for the last week, it's not taking the same effect on me as it was before. The love for my family and Greyson and knowing they are safe is keeping my wolf and I strong.

My wolf growls she hates this man as much as I do, I try and claim her as Brian comes closer.

"Kennedy, it's time for our talk" that's what he calls his hypnosis, he lifts his hands to my face I flinch when they come into contact with my skin "I really wish you wouldn't make this so hard Kennedy, I want you to be my Luna what those other mutts did to you they have filled your mind with lies!" His eyes start to glow red, I try and pull my head away from him but his grip tightens on my face "Kennedy you belong to me, your wolf, your body belongs to me!"

"I.. Will.. Never .. Belong .. To .. You" I say to Brian and myself, I can not give in I will never be his! At least last time when he did this he was turning me into a warrior now he wants me to be his and his Luna which means he will have to mark me and not to mention the mate part YUCK!

"YOU WILL BE MINE KENNEDY!" His eyes start glowing redder, I can feel myself slowly giving in.

'Kennedy remember Greyson the date he took us on, remember Payton Eliot Kendal and Caden our family!' My wolf breaks threw, I slowly start to regain control. I will never be Brian's!!

"NO I WONT!" I grab his hands from my face and pull them away, he stumbles backwards as I stand strong "I will never be yours Brian, it doesn't matter how much you hypnotise me I will never give in and never let you control me!" Brian's eyes widen but it's soon replaced with an enraged look.

Brian starts to run towards me and swings his fist to my face, I fall to the floor as I feel a cooper taste in my mouth. Shit that was really hard I have really pissed him off this time. I spit out the blood forming in my mouth and snap my eyes back to Brian who is standing over me.

"If you will not do as I ask then, I will just force you until you give in" Brian grabs me by my hair and yanks me out the door, I try and grab his wrist to loosen his grip but it's no use. He walks me down the stairs and past the main room, I suddenly realise where he is taking me the torture rooms.

"You can torture me all you want Brian I will never give in!! I will never be yours!!!" His grips tightens on my hair as he pulls me harder. I suddenly shiver as he opens the cold metal door that leads to the torture rooms.

"For what I have in store for you Kennedy, even someone as strong as you won't be able to resist!!"

A door opens and I am suddenly thrown into a cold metal walled room, no bed, no bathroom just the cold metal 4 walls.

"This will surly break you my Kennedy!" Brian says as he slams the door shut and the room goes pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 months later
-----------------
Greyson POV
----------------