•5•

Updated! Wooooo.....
Please keeps the votes comments everything up!!!! Love it :) !!!

Please enjoy
A+E
<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<>>>
Kennedy POV
-----------------
'Beep Beep Beeep'

I smash my fist on my alarm clock and look at the time that reads 4.30 am. I slip out of my silk black sheets, and walk towards to shower. I brush my teeth have a quick cold shower, heat is weak I suck up the icy water as it runs down my back.

I get changed in my leather black tights and black V-neck tight T-shirt,put my honey brown blonde hair into a messy bun. Do my usually 100 push ups and 100 sit ups, this is my routine every morning. I look at at the time '5.00am' that's enough of a sleep in.

As I head to the down the stairs of the pack house to the front door I hear someone clear there throat. I turn my head to see Caden standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Ken you do realise it's 5.00 in the morning?"

I reply with a nod

"What are you doing then?"

"Well I figured this was a great sleep in for the mutts time to start training" I cross my arms over my chest and narrow my black eyes at Caden. How dare he question me, he is getting softer as he get older.

"Ken you made the recruits sleep outside"

"So?"

"Naked"

"Caden I'm really not seeing your point"
Caden rubs his temples and sighs

"Ken is was freezing last night and you just left them out side, this will not make them stronger"

Ok he is pissing me off now, I am the trainer not him! I stalk towards Caden and look him in his blue eyes.

"This is War Caden it is coming, what if you have to sleep naked outside because you shifted tore your clothes off. You have nothing but yourself to keep yourself alive, your life can be taken as quick as it was given"

I'm standing right in front of Caden now nose to nose.

"Compassion Ken, show some dam compassion. There are ways to train what your doing is cruel." Caden's angry eyes stare me down, I have had enough of him. Before I know what I'm doing I lift my fist and punch him square in the nose. He stumbles back and looks at me wide eyed with sadness.

I look at my fist and I look back at him. OMG I just hit my brother, I have never hit Caden or hurt him for that matter. My heart starts to feel weird.

"Caden I'm" he walks further away from me " Caden please I'm sorry"

Caden moves his hand from his nose, I see its bleeding. Now I feel like I want to cry, no no Kennedy crying is weak.

"Just go Kennedy" Caden says his voice icy with no emotion

I nod as a reply and head out the door. I start to feel something stir inside me, a whimper, No No I am a warrior not a weak girl. I stand up straight and growl, time to wake these mutts up!!!!

<<<<<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

As I sit on my bed going threw the recruitments names and sort them from strongest to weakest. The weakest recruitments won't make it threw the next three days, if they show no improvement I kill them. I can't have them running off and telling the enemy our secrets. They are weak that don't deserve to live.