•17•

Kennedy POV
<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>

"This isn't your land Brian, you have no power hear" I say to Alpha Brian as he stands just a few feet away from me. I can't believe he is here, Greyson's security around this pack sucks I will have to bring this up with him later.

"Now Now Kennedy is that anyway to speak to your Alpha" a smirk forms on his face as I let a growl slip my lips.

I feel Kendal around my legs as I stand protectively in front of her, I see Brian's eyes shift to Kendal. I try and push her further behind me.

"Who is this little pup"

"That is none of your concern Brian, now leave before I make you!" I raise my voice, he has no power over me anymore I will not let him scare me.

Brian's eyes shoot back up to mine
"Watch your mouth Kennedy" he raise his hand to slap my face but before it comes into contact, I grab his wrist and twist, with my other hand I push it towards his chest, I release his hand as he stumbles back.

"You have no control over me anymore Brian, and I will not let you take me away from my Family and my Mate" he lets a growl slip his lips when I mention my mate.

"I am your mate Kennedy and don't you forget it!" He screams before he shifts into his large black and brown wolf.

I turns to Kendal and give her the Keys to the car.
"Kendal I need you to run to the car as fast as you can! Lock the doors ok promise me!"

She shakes her head "I won't leave you" tears start to fall down her face.

"Kendal I'll come back ok I promise! Now run!" I hand Kendal the Keys and turn back to face Brian's wolf.

I walk toward him so I can distract him from Kendal, Brian's eyes snap to Kendal as she makes a run for the Car.

"OI! Don't worry about her you have me to worry about" I shift into my wolf, and stand tall.

Brian's wolf growls as he takes in my wolf, I look down at my paws to see if I'm still the all black wolf but my heart flutters as I see all four paws are black and they slowly fade up into my old grey colour. This reassures me I'm back and I will not let this monster take that away from me.

I suddenly see 10 more wolfs emerge from the woods, ehh really!!! There security sucks around this pack.

'To scared to fight me yourself Brian' I mindlink

I see his wolf eyes widen
'You can mindlink again'

'I can do a lot of things now that I am not under your control!'

I see the the 10 wolfs suddenly stop

'I assume you are not going to come with me willingly' Brian's voice enters my head

'Very smart observation' Brian growls and lunges for me, I side step and dodge. I pounce on Brian's back and go for his neck, I clamp my Teeth down hard as Brian howls in pain.
I jump off him as he try's to regain his balance, I charge at him but I'm knock of balance when another wolf jumps on my back. I growl and try to knock him off. Brian charges at me and bites my leg, I howl and fall to the ground. I feel the wolf on my back jump off, I try to get back up but I feel a paw land hard on my neck.

'You are coming with me Kennedy, and you will not disobey me again' I squirm under Brian's hold.

I suddenly feel the ground shaking I snap my eyes open and see 30 wolfs running across the park field with Greyson Caden and Eliot in human form running in front of them.

I look at Greyson as he makes eye contact with my he lets out a loud Roar.

"GET YOUR PAW OF HER NOW"

I look at Caden, while Brian's paw is still firm on my neck

'Kendal she's'

Caden cuts me off

'She is safe Payton has her' I sigh, thank god if anything happen to that girl I would never forgive myself.

I feel Brian shift above me, I try and take that as an chance to escape. But Brian then wraps his arms around my neck into a choker hold and tightens his grip, I try and ignore that he is naked and holding me really close to his bare self

"One more move and I will twist her neck!" Brian tightens his hold around my neck.

Greyson sad expression reaches my wolf eyes, he then turns to the pack behind him

"Stand Down" Greyson orders in his Alpha tone

Ahhh stupid hostage situation.
I feel Brian's chest vibrate on my back as he chuckles.

"Very good, now I will be taking Kennedy back home, to fix her because you have undone all my hard work, Oh and Caden I see you have Betrayed me I'm not surprise though"

"Well that will happen when you send me to my death" Caden replies in a harsh tone.

"Well I guess I will have to kill you myself when the time comes" I let a growl slip my lips, this man will not hurt anyone else. I need to get out of Brian's hold.

'Kennedy think how he is positioned!' My wolf says, I let a smirk form as I think how much this will hurt him.

'On three we howl really loud to distract him then we back kick, OK?" I reply to my wolf

'OK!'

'One two..... Three' I let a loud howl escape my lips, I feel Brian loosen his grip. I move forward slighting and let one of my hind legs come into contact with his man hood.

Brian's grip realises as he grabs his man hood. I whip my head around and snap at Brian's shoulder, my teeth sink into his flesh as I feel it tear open.

'Caden NOW' I mind link

Greyson then roars "ATTACK" I feel paws pound against the grass as the 30 wolfs charge at Brian's 10 wolfs.

I throw Brian to the ground I stand over his limp body, as I'm about to go for his throat another wolf barges into my side causing a crack to come from my rib cage I howl as I fall to the ground.

"RETEAT NOW" I hear Brian yell at his team of wolfs.

I see the ten wolfs that where with Brian run into the woods. Brian is on the back of the wolf that has probably broken my ribs.

'I will come back for you Kennedy!!' I hear him mind link. This guy will never give up. I feel myself starting to change back into my human form but my ribs are burning in pain.

I scream at the pain, I wrap my hands around my torso.

"KENNEDY!!!" I hear Greyson sprint over to me.

"Someone get the car hear NOW!" Greyson yells as he picks me up bridal style from the ground, I let a whimper leave my lips as I feel blood in the back of my throat.

Black spots form in my vision.
"Kennedy baby you need to stay with me ok" I try and keep my eyes open but they just get so heavy "Baby please keep your eyes open" but I just can't keep them open my, then my whole world turns black.

<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Thanks again everyone
A+E xx