•19•

"Kendal, sweetie maybe you should ask mummy about this sort of stuff"

Now this is an awkward situation, it's been three days since the attack and Kendal has not left my side since. I have loved her company and she has been a great help setting up my obstacle course for my training sessions, which just so you know everyone try's to avoid. I wasn't head warrior and lead trainer and my old pack for nothing, but I am a lot nicer I don't name call, or attack people anymore just push and support them to get them to work harder and faster. Greyson did his first training session with me yesterday, let's just say he looked like he had a stick up his ass. Speaking of Greyson though this brings me to my awkward conversation with my lovely three year old niece, she may have walked in on myself and Greyson in a very heated kiss which then lead to a lot of questions, about mates and .... What mates do...... And now as I try and set up for today's training session I have a three year old asking me where babies come from.

"But why can't I ask you Aunty Kenny?"

"Because that's what mummies are for, so go find mummy and ask her she is really smart about this sort of stuff" well it's half true she has had a baby after all.

"Ok, can I go now then will you be OK to set up the rest of you obs, Obsbl" Kendal huffs

"OBSTACLE"

"Yea that one"
I nod, she gives me a quick hug and leaves to go find Pay.

"Payton's gonna kill you" a soothing voice says as arms wrap around my waist.

"Well it's not my job to tell her" I chuckle as I turn to face Greyson

"One day it will be" Greyson lowers his head to move in for a kiss but I squirm out of his hold. The last three days have been like this, sweet comments, breakfast in bed, lots of heated make out sessions. Greyson has been trying so hard to show me he has changed, and I see it I really do but I still have my guard up around him.

"Where are you going?" Greyson asks

"Well Greyson I have some training to do, would you like to join me?" I smirk because I already know what his answer will be.

"Oh babe I would love to but I am so busy you know Alpha duties and all" he shrugs as he walks over to me a kisses my forehead

"You are such a liar" Greyson sends me a wink before walking back to the pack house.

I start to see my victims walk towards me and when I say walk I mean they could be walking backwards with how slow they are walking.

"Come on guys!!! Let's go!! Start with 30 laps around the field lets go" I groans and moans as a reply

"I will make it 50?" And then there slow walk turns into a run, much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian POV

-------------------

"She is here Alpha" my new Beta James informs me. I can't believe Kennedy has gone to that Alpha of the Arrow Wood pack, and she thinks that he is her mate! I will not stand for it she will be mine, and I have found a way to make her see that she is mine and will only be mine.

"What do you want now Brian?"

"Now, Now Aurora is that anyway to treat an Old Friend"

"You have t be joking Brian, you only ever contact me if you want something. So what will it be this time?" this little witch knows me so well.

Aurora is a witch that has known me for many years, our relationship is not the best but we give each other what we need. I offer her and her coven protection but in exchange she gives me what ever I ask of her.

"I need you to create a mate bond" Aurora burst into laughter at my request.

"You have to be joking Brian that is the most ridiculous thing you have ever asked me to do, i cant just create a mate bond between werewolf's Im not the bloody moon goddess" Aurora wipes her tears from her eyes because she has laughed so much. I glare at her when she starts to walk out of my office.

"I will not hesitate to send my army after you and your coven if you don't give me what I want!" I slam my fist on my desk as rage fills my voice. I will not take no for and answer.

Aurora stops in her tracks and turns slowly back around to face me, she doesn't say anything for a good few minutes and i can feel my patients slowly becoming non-excitant. A growl slowly starts to rise from the back of my throat.

"I may have a solution, I can't CREAT a new bond it just doesn't work that way but I may be able to shift a Bond to another." I look at Aurora confused, and she must read my expression as she continues to explain.

"What I'm saying is I may be able to take the bond from one person and give it to you, so its kinda like swap a mate. You want the bond with one but she has it with another so i take it from this other werewolf and transfer it to you"

"Is that possible?" I ask as a smirk rises on my face.

"Maybe, give me a day or two and I will get back to you" Aurora replies

"Very well you have two days, but know this my little witch. If you do not do what I want you to do i will take my protection away from you coven, then we will see how long you last. Do i make myself clear?"

I hear a sigh from Aurora as she nods her head "Crystal"

I will finally have my Kennedy, and she will final be with her one true mate!!

<<<<<<>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

I really hate Brian!! why he gotta ruin everything!!

Keep Reading and Voting :) :)

xx