•20•

Kennedy POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sooo... Are you going to tell me where we are going?!" I ask Greyson for the millionth time.

I was in the middle of showering when Payton barged into my bathroom and said I had to be ready in a hour. Besides the fact she saw me nude, I was majorly pissed because showers are my relax time and she ruined it. When I decided to ignore her she thought it would be great idea to turn the hot water off, so I was not impressed at all. But when Greyson showed up at my bedroom door with a bunch of roses and said he had a surprise for me I got over my shower incident very quickly. So now I have been sitting in this car for 15 minutes asking non stop where we are going.

"Ken if you asked me one more time where we are going I will duck tape your mouth closed"

"Well where are we going then?" I hear Greyson chuckle as he pulls over the car in front of a park with a dirt track leading into wood land.

Greyson opens his door and hops out of the car I go to open my side but Greyson growls as he speed walks to my side and pulls the door open the rest of the way.

"Seriously it's the 21st century" I mumble as I stand from the car.

"Yea well doesn't mean I can't be polite, so next time wait for me" I give Greyson a smile as he closes the door behind me.

"So what's the plan??" I rub my hands together as I look at my surroundings, but all I see are lots of trees and grass.

"I want to show you something" he motions for me to follow him. I look down at my shoes and thank god that I wore converses he could have told me we where going for a walk I would have worn my work out gear.

As we walk threw the bushes, I can sense that Greyson is nervous.

"Why are you so nervous?"
I see him stiffen as I walk behind him
"I just.... I don't wanna mess up" he mumbles the last part, I sigh and catch up to him so now we are walking side by side.
I grab his hand, as I do I feel all the Sparks shoot threw my hand.
Greyson looks down to me while I look up to him and smile.

"Let's just enjoy this ok? Let's just forget about the past and try and focus on moving forward" I feel Greyson's thumb rub my hand.

"I wish I could take it all back"
I pull his hand to a stop, Greyson turns so he is standing in front of me still not making eye contact.

"Grey look at me" his head slowly rises "you hurt me Grey I'm not going to lie to you, I never imagined meeting my mate would be so painful but I have gone threw worse over the last 4 years and you have made mistakes yes and so have I, but all we can do now is try and move forward. I'm not saying I forgive you but I am saying I can try" a smile crosses Greyson's faces as I slowly place my hand on his cheek.

"How did I end up with the most amazing girl as my mate" thoughts of the last 4 years suddenly run threw my head, if only he knew I wasn't that amazing. I feels tears start to form in my eyes but I try to hold them in seeing as I don't want to ruin this date.

"Ken, what's wrong" dam it he noticed.

"Nothing Grey, let's just talk about this another time. Your suppose to be taking me on this amazing date, which is starting to feel more like a nature walk" I smile, Greyson looks like he wants to ask more questions but he lets it go. We continue to walk for about 10 minutes asking 20 questions along the way, it was great I got to learn more about Greyson and I found out that's his favourite movie is Frozen, I couldn't help but laugh my head off when he told me what Frozen was. He watch it with Kendal one afternoon and he secretly watch it 5 more times when Kendal fell asleep. It was nice to see a soft side to Greyson I never pick him to be like this.

"Where here" Greyson says as we emerge from the bushes into a beautiful view, it was a large stream they ran threw the middle of the wood lands, the water was crystal clear, it looks so gorgeous you just wanted to go for a swim. Right of the edge of the stream was a picnic basket and a large picnic blanket. The site was beautiful, I spun around and threw my arms around Greyson.

"This is amazing Grey, thank you" I pulled back and smiled

"If you keep smiling like that I'll do this everyday" he grabs my hand and leads me to the picnic basket. He pulls out my sandwiches and cheese and crackers, Greyson starts to tell jokes and I laugh because he is really horrible at telling them, we play stupid games like paper,scissors, rock and eye spy which was really hard because all we have to work with was tree, water, rocks.

"Let's jump in" I say as I start to take of my shirt. I don't have a bathing suit on but Bra and undies is the same as a bikini. Greyson's eyes widen and I giggle as I take my shorts of and throw them at his head, I dive into the large stream and pop my head up at of the water to see Greyson still sitting in the same spot.

"Oh is the big Alpha scared" Greyson shakes his head and stands slowly. He takes his shirt off then his jeans so he is only left in his boxers, my eyes glue to his chest then his abs. I'm to busy staring to notice that he bomb dives in causing a huge amount of water to splash in my face.

I wipe my eyes and glare at Greyson head as he pops up to the surface.

"Was that really needed"

"Well if you weren't to busy staring you would have been more aware" Greyson head slowly moves closer to me.
"Pfft! I was so not staring!" Well I was but he doesn't need to know that.

I suddenly feel hands wrap around my waist and then a hard chest hits mine.
"Oh I think you where" a cheeky grin forms on his face, oh he wants to play this game does he. I jump and wrap my legs around Greyson's waist, I warp my hands around his neck and rub my chest on his. A small growl comes from the back of his throat, my wolf is begging him to take us but I'm hold her back the best I can. I start to lean in slowly to his lips but before they touch I whisper.
"Now who is staring" I giggle and unravel myself from Greyson and make a swim for it.

"Oh no you don't!!" I laugh so loud when I feel Greyson grab my feet, we have wrestling match and try to dunk each other under the water. I have never laughed so much in my life, I feel so happy right now I just don't want it to end.

Greyson pulls me into a hug and we stand in this position for a few minutes, I know Greyson has made some mistakes and he is trying so hard to fix them and I can see it, I feel like I'm falling for him and I can't help how fast it is happening.

"I can see the change in you Grey" I mumble in his chest. He pulls away and stares into my eyes "I'm falling for you" I smile as I see all the hope, love and lust flow in his eyes.

"I'm in love with you Kennedy, I never want to loose you again" he lowers his head to mine as I rise to his, our lips touch, I feel every bit of love in this kiss. All our problems and worries just don't matter right now as long as we have each other. We slowly break apart and our foreheads lean against one another.

"I want to stay here forever" I whisper

"Me to, nothing has every felt this good than this moment" I feel suddenly feel a shiver go down my spin because what he just said was sweet and I'm bloody freezing now the sun has set.

"Come one Babe your freezing" Greyson scoops me up bridal style as we head back to out picnic.

I snuggle into his chest as I warm up from his body heat.

After we get dressed and pack all our things up we head back to the car in a comfortable silence holding hands the entire way. At that moment I realised I don't think I'm falling for Grey I think..... I'm in love with him.

"Kennedy?"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you the think we could sleep in the same bed tonight, please I just want to hold you" awe my heart just keeps melting

" I would love to"
This has seriously been the best Date every......

<<<<<>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
I'm so sorry I took so long with Christmas and working ahhh no time!!!

Keep up the votes I will update sooner rather then later

peace
a+e