•15•

Kennedy POV
<<<<<>>>>>>><<<<<

Poke... Poke .... Poke
I open one eye as I try to find the person who has woken me from my sleep. After my run last night I thought it would be better if I slept on the couch, I'm not angry at Greyson I shouldn't have expected any less from him. I just can't believe I thought he would have been breaking every brick and stone wall to try and find me.

I sigh and rub my eyes to get rid of my blurry vision. I look in front of me and I see a little brown haired girl, I giggle, as her grin widens because she has successfully woken me up.

"Yes Kendal" I pick her up and sit her on my lap.

"Mummy says you are all better now!!!, you could have told me you where sick you know, I always have chicken soup when I'm sick I could have made you some but mummy said No" she crosses her arms over her chest and frowns.

"Well guess what" she snaps her head toward me "why don't you and me go out for Breakfast, just the two of us! And we will have an Aunty and Kendal day?" I smile as she throws her hands around my neck.

"YES!!!! OMG WE CAN GO TO PANCAKE PLACE! THEN YOU TAKE ME TO THE PARK, I can go down the swipper swid all by myself!" Kendal points her finger to her chest and smiles.

I can't help but giggle at her ego "We can go anywhere you want, so let's go have a shower and get changed" Kendal pulls a pout and starts shaking her head

"I don't like showers Aunty Kenny"

I push her hair behind her ear and lower my head so I can whisper in her ear.

"I'll buy you ice cream as well" she shoots up from my lap and heads to the stairs I'm assuming to go to Payton and Eliot's. She yells as loud as she can which surprisingly is really loud for a three year old.

"MUMMY I NEED TO HAVE A SHOWER NOW!!!!!" I try and hold my laughter in at her excitement ,Payton is going to kill me for Kendal waking her up. I can't believe how much has changed Pay and Eliot's have a beautiful little girl. I wonder if my room in the other pack house is still the same. I would have gone there last night but it was so late. So coming back to this place was the best solution. Every pack always has two houses, well mansions I should say but one is always for the alpha beta and there mates and children and the other is for everyone else, usually mated wolfs that don't have a rank just build houses on the territory, and live with there own families. When I was at the Blood moon pack you either slept in the Alphas house which I was eventually aloud my own room, but before that I either slept outside or in Caden's room.

I stretch my arms and legs and stand from the couch.

"Why did you sleep on the couch?" Caden asks as he makes his way towards the couch and helps me up.

I shrug and throw my hands around Caden's neck, he stumbles a little but returns my hug.

"I missed you Ken"
I sigh and pull away

"I know" I smile and punch him in the arm, not hard enough to hurt him though.

"Didn't even hurt"

I put my hand over my heart "Och that's was harsh, but I'll let you get away with that comment for now" I smile and put my hand on his shoulder. Caden pulls me into another hug but as he does I hear a growl erupted from behind Caden, I don't even need to look to know who is came from.

"What are you doing Caden?" Greyson growls, but before Caden can reply I break away from his hug and step around him so I can see Greyson. He has no shirt on and this is the first time I have seen his toned chest and six pack, my wolf purrs at the sight while I stay strong even though it is a nice site to see.

"Caden is giving me a hug, which is what a brother does when his sister is upset and heartbroken" I glare at Greyson as his expression drops to a frown. I feel Caden's hand on my shoulder.

"What do you mean heartbroken" Caden then glares in Greyson's direction "if you fucking hurt her I will kill you" my wolf whimpers and I feel slightly hurt by what Caden has said but I know he is doing it from a good place.

Greyson steps closer to Caden and myself, he looks super pissed of, if looks could kill Caden would be 6 feet under.

"Watch your mouth Caden remember you are on my land and I will not be disrespected by you" Greyson clenches his fist as his shoulders tense.

I feel Caden move from behind me but I put my hand on his chest to stop this from going any further.

"Boys that's enough, I have to go get ready I have a date" both the boys head snap to me, Greyson lets another growl slip his lips

"With who" they say in unison

"AUNTY KENNY IM READY I SHOWERED AND EVERYTHING!!" I see Kendal's little head bopping down the stairs in her purple flower summer dress and white sandal's, with a very sleepy Payton following behind her but she still manages to send me evil glares.

"Sorry Kendal I'll quickly go shower and get changed give me 15 mins, OK Hun ?" I say as I walk over to the stairs.

"Ok but huwwy!!" I giggle and pat her little head as I reach her and Payton "Hey Pay can I borrow some clothes and your shower" Pay nods as a reply as she lets a yawn slip her lips.

I look back down at Kendal
"Kendal I have a job for you" she shoots her head up to my eyes " I need you to watch those two boys behind me, they are being very naughty I think they might need the naughty corner" I wink at her, Kendal nods her little head and turns back to Greyson and Caden.

"Uncle Grey and ummm" she looks back at me confused, oh she doesn't know Caden name.

I bend down and whisper in her ear Caden's name.
Kendal clears her voice,Payton and I laugh as the little three year old walks over to the two men that tower over her.

"Right Uncle Grey and Waden follow me" Oh my God this is just classic, A three year old dragging two grown men by there pants to a naughty corner.

Both Greyson and Caden look back at Payton and I in shock at what is happening, I'm nearly on the ground  laughing as Payton stands with pride.

"That's my girl!!!"

<<<<<>>>>><<<<<<>>>>
Seriously how much do we love Kendal haha!!!!

Keeps up the votes

A+E