•21•

Kennedy POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel the warmth of the sun hit my face, I slowly open my eyes and smile at the memory of last night. NO! We did not do anything, I may have forgiven him for his mistakes but I'm not going to give in that easily, Even though I really want to. I stretch my arms to feel for the warm body beside me but feel it's empty. I turn my head to the other side of Greyson's bed to see a note with my name on it.

'Morning Gorgeous,
I hate to leave you and trust me looking at you sleep was the hardest thing to leave, but I had a meeting to attend and I didn't want to wake you up, hopefully I'll be back around lunch time.
I love you, Grey'

I can't help the smile that spreads across me face. I look over at the clock on the wall to see it is 8.00, wow I have never slept that late before. I rise from Greyson's bed, still wearing his very large shirt that drops just above my knees. I put my hair in a messy bun as I head for the bedroom door to go to the kitchen, Breakfast time!!!

As I walk threw the Kitchen I see Caden trying to cook some breakfast and when I say trying I mean burning.

"Step away from the food and put the knife down!" I yell as Caden jumps with fright.

"Ken you scared me! And your so funny I have this under control" he turns back to his burnt bacon and eggs.

"I'm pretty sure it's not suppose to be black" I walk over to the burnt food in the pan and snatch it out of his hands "go sit down I've got this"

Caden huffs and sits on the stools behind the kitchen counter, I throw away the black food and cook a new batch of Eggs and Bacon, I go to the cupboard's and find some pancake mix.

"So.... Nice shirt"

"Don't worry nothing happened" I turn and smile at Caden has I hand him a coffee.

"I know that, but I don't want you to get your hopes up" and here we go.

"Caden, I understand your concerns, but I'm a big girl" I plate up the bacon and eggs with pancakes on the side. I place the food in front of Caden and take a seat next to him with my own plate.

"I know you are a big girl, but I don't want you getting hurt again. You forgave him as soon as you got back and look what he did while you weren't here" I sigh as I eat my food.

"Caden, I have gone threw so much, I have been beaten, forced to do so many things, and that was after I was taken." I feel tears start to form in my eyes as I think of my family.

"What happened to them Ken? You never told me what happened to your family"  Caden is the only one who knew something happened to my family. I always told my friends that my family went away became rogue when I was 13, that's when I moved in with Payton and her Family they took me in. I didn't deserve it, not after what I did. I turn to Caden with tears in my eyes.

"He betrayed me. My father had always had mental issues. I was out with my mother at the Lake I was swimming while she cheered me on from the shore, it must have gotten late and my father came looking for us, he was so mad at my mother. He thought she was seeing someone else. He beat her right in front of me, until she was no longer moving" my tears turned into sobs as I continued "I begged him to stop I tried to stop him out he threw me into a tree and held me by the neck, I thought he was going to kill me to, until he dropped me to the ground he looked at my lifeless mother on the ground, he then told me it was my fault he killed my mother and that I would have to live with that for the rest of my life" Caden wraps his arms around me "he told me if I told anyone what happened he would come back and kill me himself,that was the last time I saw my father, I was 13 and I had to bury my own mother! Lie to everyone so my own father didn't come to kill me" I pull away from Caden and see his tears in his eyes "So Caden I just want this one thing, I'm over having shit happen to me. Greyson is making me the happiest I have been in a long time, so just let me have this one thing" I feel tears roll down my face, Caden wipes them away as his eyes drift to the door way. I turn around and see Eliot and Payton, both with sadden looks on there face.

"Kennedy, I'm so sorry" Payton says as she walks closer to me.

"It was a long time ago, please I don't want pity. I just want to move forward be..... Happy" I smile while I know my eyes are still full of tears.

"You have us Kennedy" I hear Eliot say "we are your family" I smile as Payton hugs me, who is then joined by Caden the Eliot. My Family, they are more then that, they saved me took me in when I needed it accept me after everything I have done, they love me and I love them. My family!

"Ahhh Can I play!!" We all chuckle as a little voice enters the room.

Everyone drifts apart and Kendal runs to me who I pick up and squeeze so tight.

"Why don't we eat some breakfast first Kenny" I say to the gorgeous brown hair girl.
I place her on the ground and carry my plate to the sink, suddenly my heart gets a searing pain, my wolf whimpers because I realise it's not my pain. I drop my plate which smashes to the ground, I turn and face the people in the kitchen.

"Greyson!" .........

--------------
Thank you to all our lovely readers!!! Vote comment!!!!

a+e