And yes, it's been a while now, a long while since I see him once again and those eyes of his and it still feels the same, I still feel the same feeling that I felt before, an indecisive feeling for this villain.

"How do I look?" He asks looking raising his brows.

"You look...perfect." I said in a soft voice. Then I remember the day when he asks me this same question, at Miss Mystic Falls, when Tyler is with Hayley so I end up being with Klaus.

Oh, I  remember this song now...this was also the song played on the Mikaelson ball, when I was also dancing with Klaus.

It's the day when he sends me the blue dress. I wore it to the ball because I didn't have any dress to wear. The time when he told me things about horses and what Mikael did to his horse, it's the time when he showed me his paintings and I told him I never set foot to other places of the world, and I ended up being mad up him because I thought that he only get things because of compulsion.

It's also the moment when I came home and found another gift from him. A drawing of me and a horse, and written on the letter is a thank you note for me, for being honest.

Gosh, it's been too long, I should have buried those memories long ago. Ugh, stop acting so stupid Caroline.

"What's wrong love?" He ask me and I didn't realize that I was staring at him.

"Umm...Klaus-I'm just gonna go out." I said letting go of his hands and I go directly outside.

The garden was beautiful, it was full of lights, this place is just so pretty.

I sat at one of the benches and a thought of Klaus and Cami hit in my head. Damn it, why the heck I feel affected about it? Does this mean that I feel something for Klaus? Because it's too impossible, I can't. We can't be. Besides, he already has Cami. And me...well Tyler said he is just going to fix something about his pack and that he will return as soon as possible.

"Caroline." I felt my heart skip a beat when I heard his voice. I slowly stand up facing him and we are just inches apart.

"What do you want Klaus?" I said firmly as I look in his eyes and it's not the same way that he looks at me before, I felt sad and I don't know why.

"You remember this?" He said with sad eyes handling me the bracelet. And I can remember it so well, he gave me this on my birthday. I held it in my hands and take a glance at it and back at Klaus but now I know where this one is going.

He hasn't said any words but I can already feel my heart breaking little by little.

"I gave it to you on your birthday, the time when..." I cut him off.

"The time when you told me that there is a world out there waiting for me to be seen." I took a gulp when I finish my sentence. And look at him but I wasn't smiling, nor was he. We just look at each other with our sad eyes.

I can still remember when he offer me to see the world, that a low-life wouldn't be enough for me.

"Caroline...you see, I-" I didn't let him finish again. I look at him and tried to smile but I didn't succeed.

"I know where this is going, you don't need to tell me. We are nothing." I said furrowing my brows and turn my back around. Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel hurt? What's happening to me?

I walk away and I can feel my eyes burning, I bit my lip trying to hold the tears that are threatening to come down any minute. He is nothing to you Caroline, come on, you can do this, you still have Tyler. I repeat those sentence over and over again in my head but...I still feel hurt. This isn't right.